Our Hero

Hwan : *hovers over y/n* you can't escape darling
Y/n : just...s..stop it
Hwan : i didn't took you here to stop baby *smirks*
Y/n : *looks at him with unconscious eyes*
Hwan : *holds her jaw and comes close to her lips* be ready babe
Y/n *turns her face away* i sais JUST STOP IT!!
Hwan : *turns her face towards himself hardly* don't be angry bae, be comfortable we'll enjoy *tries to kiss her*
Y/n : *pushes him hardly* you brat! Don't TOUCH ME!!
Hwan :  *slaps her not too hardly* don't make me hungry bae
Y/n : *puts her hand on  her cheeks* *tears arises in her eyes*

( Don't think her weak! She's strong but she's unconscious right now that's why she's being like this)

Hwan : I'm sorry baby, did i hurt you? *Pecks her forehead*
Y/n : s...stop i-it please *tries to control her emotions*
Hwan : not yet baby! It's just starting* *tores her one side shoulder's sleeve*
Y/n : *shocked*
Hwan : *smirks* and holds her neck*
Y/n : IT'S ENOUGH!! *tries to manage and slaps him hardly*
Hwan : That's not good bae!! *Grabs her neck tightly*
Y/n : *holds her hands and tries to escape*

Jungkook's Pov

We all were searching for them. When i was checking i saw a painting, it's weird the tress in the painting were upside and the sky was at lower side! It was strange so i checked it and thanks to God! I found i button behind it. I pressed that button and the bookshelf was turned like a door. There was a
passage. I decided to check it so i started moving my steps and i reached to a room where i heard y/n's voice. I ran there. I saw hwan was hovered over her. He was hurting my girl.

Y/n's Pov

I tried my best to escape from him but my energy was over. I couldn't do anything so i shouted- JUNGKOOK!!! What a coincidence jungkook was there. I tried to smile when i saw him. Hwan didn't looked back and jungkook took the chance and pulled him towards himself.

Jungkook's Pov

I wanted to kill thi man! How dare he to touch my girl. I saw y/n's tired sleeve. My blood was boiling. I punched hwan so many times and kicked him. He was laughing, he's a crazy person. This was not enough for me so i held the flower pot which was on the table and i threw it in him. I punched him more. His lips were bleeding. His handsome face was ruined.

Hwan's Pov

I could also hit him but i was laughing over his reactions. He was crazy for that girl. After getting too much hurt i also fighted back but that jungkook was more powerful. So i started laughing. It made him more crazy.

Y/n's pov

I was still unconscious but i could watch their all moves. I tried to get up. Jungkook was hitting him so hard but he was laughing. Jungkook got out of his mind when hwan told him that he tried to kiss me. Jungkook started hitting him more badly and when he saw the metalic chair, he smirked which made me scared.  He was going to hit hwan with that chair.

Jungkook's Pov

I was going to hit him but suddenly y/n hugged my waist tightly. She was scared. I didn't wanted to make her scared but i was so angry when he told me about the kiss. I tried to control myself and threw that chair away. Guards already arrived there so i took y/n with me. We were going to her home.

Pov -  The case was finally over. The guards took control over Hwan's gang and the cops arrested him.

In car

The drive was silent. Jungkook was driving while y/n was sitting silently. She was lost in her thoughts , suddenly jungkook removed his coat and covered y/n which made her to come in reality. She was looking at him so silently whereas Jungkook was covering her as her one side was sleeveless.

Y/n : you must be ashamed of me *says in low voice while lowering her head*
Jungkook : *stays silent*
Y/n : i couldn't do anything. He touched me, he tried to kiss me! I'm so weak. I shouldn't be this much weak and stupid. I don't deserve this job. I'm a looser *tears arises in her eyes*
Jungkook : *stops driving and parks the car aside* *removes his seat belt*
Y/n *lowers her gaze*
Jungkook : *makes her to face himself* do you think like this about yourself?
Y/n : *stays silent*
Jungkook : baby! First of all you are not weak, you were unconscious that's why you couldn't handle that.
Y/n : b-but *tears started rolling down on her cheeks*
Jungkook : *wipes her tears with his thumb* don't cry sweetheart. You are strong. The strongest girl I've ever seen! Atleast you tried your best and he couldn't do what he wanted.
Y/n : *starts crying silently*
Jungkook : aish this girl *hugs her tightly* stop crying
Y/n : I'm sorry jungkook. *Sobs* h-he
Jungkook : *cares her back* don't say anything

(For sometime jungkook kept comforting her till her condition was better)

Jungkook : *cups her face* now stop crying because you are looking so stupid baby *pouts*
Y/n : *laughs and wipes her tears* yeah now don't tease me *pouts*
Jungkook : *pecks her pout* haha okie baby
Y/n : aish *blushes*
Jungkook : *cups her face* and about kiss.. he didn't kissed you...and not even him no one can ever because it's mine duty *kisses her lips softly*
Y/n : *giggles and kisses back softly*
Jungkook : broke the kiss* now smile ok?
Y/n : *nods while slightly smiling* hmm
Jungkook : my baby! *Pecks her forehead* *wears his seat belt and starts driving*

Pov -  Jungkook dropped y/n at her home. Y/n was already tired so she decided to sleep. Before sleeping Elina hugged her tightly. She was worried about her but y/n told her that she is completely ok now. She told her everything whatever happened there. When y/n went in her room she got call from his boss. She was scared that boss might scold her  but his boss thanked her and told that the case is closed. Everything is ok now and y/n should take somedays leave. Y/n was happy, she thanked her boss and then after doing her night routine she drafted into sleep.