Prologue - Rosie's Journey

- Rosie's POV -

I watched as my parents danced around the living room as music played from our radio. I stared in wonder as they looked at each other with love in their eyes. 'I wonder if I'll find love like that?' I thought and ran up to them.

"Mama. Papa," I hugged them both around their waist and they smiled down at me. "What's wrong, Flo?" My mom said as she crouched down to my level. I always loved the nicknames my parents gave, my most favorite one was Flo short for Flora since it was basically any flower. "Nothing. It's just that... I want a relationship like you and papa." I smiled and they looked at me in shock before it turned into happiness.

"Of course, you'll get a loving relationship. You'll get a partner that will be willing to protect you at any cost and will comfort you when times get rough. But make sure you do the same for them." My dad said to me and I nodded with determination. "I'll make sure to make them happy forever and ever." I exclaimed and they laughed. I soon joined them.

- 3rd POV -

The parents of Rosie Licht watched as their daughter slept soundly in her bedroom. "I'm worried about Rosie, Christopher." Stella says as they start to walk towards their shared room. Rosie was no ordinary little girl and they both knew that. "What if she ends up with my powers? She'll be hunted down by them!" She states.

Christopher sighs tiredly as his wife says concerning words for their daughter's safety. He slowly grabs her hands and grips them tightly for comfort. "Look, Star," Stella looks into her lovers eyes. "I know that you're worried about Rosie's future but both of us know that you can see into the future to see what it'll be like for her. If you want to." The woman sighs at Christopher's words before closing her eyes.

- Stella was soon standing on a rooftop in New York and looked over to see four turtles stood beside her. She just stares at the four. One was shorter compared to the others, he wore a short tailed, orange mask, had small freckles on his face and baby blue eyes.

Beside the the young turtle was a taller one than the rest as he wore a long tailed, purple mask and had reddish brown eyes. Another turtle seemed a little more muscular than the others. He wore a crimson red mask and had emerald green eyes.

Finally, Stella looked over at the last turtle and appeared in front of him in a flash. He wore a blue and had cobalt blue eyes. She stared at him in wonder and turned towards what they were looking down at. It was Kirby and a older April! With a girl teenage who had slightly curly and wavy light brown hair with three streaks of dark turquoise, mint green, and violet. Stella immediately knew who it was.

The woman smiled down at her older looking daughter. She looked back at the blue turtle and saw how he was looking at teenage Rosie. "So, he's the one." She smiles softly, not thinking it was odd since love was love. Something that she learned from her mother and something she's teaching her daughter now. -

Stella slowly reopens her eyes and saw that Christopher was still standing in front of her. "So? How will our baby girl's future be?" He asked her and the woman smiled yet again making her husband smile widely before he picks her up and spun her around making Stella giggle softly which was music to his ears.

- Next Day -

Rosie was now eating breakfast with her mother while her father was still sleeping. "Hey, mama?" She says. Stella turns her head from her breakfast and smiles at her daughter. "Yes, Flo?"

"Can I go play with April today?" The girl asked and Stella frowned a bit. "Sorry, Flo but I don't think she can today." The mother said as she thought about how Kirby and April were still mourning over the loss of April's mom.

Rosie nods in understanding and went back to her breakfast. Her mother stares at her daughter with kindness. She was just like her in every way from appearance, despite Rosie being born with three different color streaks, to her personality which made her wonder if she had her powers as well. As much as she wanted her daughter to be born with her abilities, she also wanted her little girl to have a normal life.

Christopher soon walks into the room, yawning and the two women smile at him. "Good morning, papa/honey!" They both said and the young man smiled back at the two. "Good morning, my princess." He kisses his daughter on the head. "And good morning, my queen." He kisses his wife on the cheek.

"Your breakfast is on the island." Stella says. He nods before getting it and sitting with his family. The family enjoyed their time together as the days went on but who would've thought it would all end when Rosie Licht turned eleven years old?

|   |

Rosie stood silently in front of two graves.

Stella Licht
A beloved wife and mother that loved everything precious and was loyal to others.

Christopher Licht
A beloved husband and father who was willing to protect everyone and anyone.

The girl silently cried as she laid flowers on each grave and a arm wrapped around her. She looked to her right to see her childhood friend, April O'Neil and behind them was her father, Kirby O'Neil. "I'm going to miss them so much." Rosie whimpered and the red haired girl hugged her.

Rosie Licht, a girl who has yet to discover her inner power soon comes when she encounters four unusual yet unique turtles four years later.

| 🐢   | |   | | 🌙   |

I think the prologue is rushed but it's worth it if it's about one of my favorite childhood show and one of my favorite turtle (even all of them are my favorite). I hope you guys like my new book and of course, I still be focusing on my Atreus book.

Rose Signing Off