Chapter 2

ONE DAY LATER  ,

Advaith : Misha ! Where are you ?

Anmisha : i am here. Actually swetha called me.

Advaith : why ?

Anmisha : she needs our help. There is a big trouble.

Advaith : what's that trouble ?

Anmisha : turn on the TV . you will understand.

Advaith turned the TV on and scrolled to the news channel.

Advaith : what exactly is this ?

Anmisha : even i am not understanding. The worst part is this stone is altering the genomic patterns of the people who get close. So, we should figure out something. We need to go. This stone seems to be familiar with what we have analysed from those theories.

Advaith : yeah ! It seems typical.

Anmisha : yes ! May be she was right but no one believed her. Don't know where she is ?

Advaith :we will find her.  i will tell amma about that. Is Clara coming ?

Anmisha : I didn't speak with her yet. I'll tell her. Let her decide.

Advaith : ok . I am cancelling all appointments. 

Anmisha and advaith changed into completely different personalities from being crazy students in their early 20's to highly determined people in their mid 30's. managing their children  thought them a lot on how to cope up with their flaws . Anmisha is now much more calm and serene.

Ariya : amma !

Anmisha : what baby ?

Ariya : are you going somewhere ?

Anmisha : yes baby ! Amma and nanna have some work. You should be a good girl. Don't trouble your grandparents. Ok ?

Ariya : ok amma. I will miss you and nanna.

Anmisha : even we miss you a lot baby .

Advaith : what my angels are doing ?

Ariya : nanna ! I will be a good girl and listen to amamma and nannamma's words. 

Advaith : my princess is always a good girl. 

Advaith took Ariya in his arms and kissed her forehead. 

Advaith : it's already late. Go to sleep baby.

Ariya : good night nanna !

Ariya kissed advaith's cheek. And advaith made her lay down on the bed and patted her to sleep. Then he went to the study room .

Anmisha : is she asleep ?

Asked anmisha who is holding their 3 years old son in her hands  and checking some files.

Advaith : yes ! 

Advaith took adhvik ( their son ) from her hands and took him to the bed room. He placed him in his baby bed and tucked him with cushions. He kissed his fore head and came to the study room.

Advaith : so, when we are leaving ?

Anmisha : tomorrow.  Clara is also coming. 

Advaith : superb then. The trio will be back in the form again.

Anmisha : yes ! 

( author's note : if you guys want to know more about them , read the first book the lab story.)

Advaith : don't involve manya into this. She have her own troubles.

Anmisha : yeah ! I am not going to tell her anything.