Chapter 27

Ariya : why are you guys shouting ?

Krishna : because ariya is going to get a new friend ! 

Ariya : new friend !

Krishna : yes !

Ariya : where is he ?

Krishna : here !

Krishna showed subhadra to ariya.

Ariya : she is my friend from a long time.

Subhadra : come here.

Ariya went towards Subhadra. Subhadra took her hand and placed it on her tummy.

Subhadra : you have a friend in my tummy. He will born soon. You must take care of your brother and teach him what's right and what's wrong. Ok ?

Ariya : oh ! You have a baby in your tummy ! I'll definitely take care of him.

Subhadra : you are my darling baby !

Subhadra hugged ariya.

Dhruv : pedamma ( mom's elders sister ) !

Anmisha : tell dear !

Dhruv : where's amma ?

Everyone looked at him sadly. He is still unable to understand the fact that his mother is dead.

Anmisha : amma went to meet god ! 

Dhruv :when she is going to come back ?

Anmisha : amma said she loves that place a lot and she will be back after few more days.

Dhruv : tell her to stay there. If she comes back she will cry again when nanna scolds her.

Everyone is shocked at dhruv's words . Manya never told that Rahul scolds her. 

Clara : guys ! Come here !

Everyone went to the communication room.

Clara : i got signal.

Anmisha : superb ! Where's mrinalini ?

Mrinalini : here ! This moron tried to escape !

Soon the beeping sound started growing loud. Then they got a permission pop up. Clara clicked on yes.

Anmisha : hello ! 

The aliens looked at anmisha weirdly but then gave a smile.

Alien : hello !

Anmisha : actually ! We came to know about the dealing between you and THE GHOST. 

Alien : we can't back off. Give the stone. We don't want anything !

Anmisha : why ? 

Alien : we don't have the necessity of explaining that to you !

Anmisha :but we have ! This stone belongs to us.

Alien : no ! It belongs to us. We got it from a person named ! Wh.whhat was that ? Yeah ! His name is Samba.

Everyone looked visibly surprised.

Anmisha : samba ?

Alien : yes ! He is the most ruthless person we have ever came across on your planet.He gave that to us but unfortunately we lost it back then and after these many years you people found it.

Anmisha : but if you get that stone the whole universe gets destroyed.

Alien : why ?

Anmisha : because this isn't what you are thinking ?