Chapter 4

Mrinalini is sitting in the staff room and thinking about what she is supposed to do. She don't want to get back that life . It brought the 2nd biggest grief in her life after her mother's death when she was a little girl. She cleared her students doubts regarding their science projects and now they are busy in making their projects. She don't have any work now for a week . 

Neelima ( maths teacher ) : mrinalini ji ! What happened ?

Mrinalini : nothing neelima ji ! Just headache .

Neelima : oh ok ! 7 th class children are searching for you. They need your help it seems.

Mrinalini : oh ok ! I am going.

......

Anmisha : guys come here !

Everyone followed anmisha to the study room.

Anmisha started searching in the shelves and at-last she found the thing. She dusted it and smiled by looking at it. She showed the picture to anmisha . The date was written on it. It was taken 6 years back. Anmisha , advaith , clara and two other people are there in the picture along with Devaraj , mr.Sharma , dr.Subramaniam and Ramanathan ( a chief scientist at indian space research organisation).

Anmisha : they are Mrinalini and Arnav. 

Subhadra : arnav ?

Anmisha : he is an astronaut. Mrinalini's husband.

Subhadra : where is he ?

Anmisha's eyes started brimming. 

Anmisha : we don't know. 

Subhadra : what ?

Clara : for understanding that you should know the whole story . Then you guys can decide if you want to be part of this project or you want drop out.

Arjun : why we would drop out sister ?

Clara : because..

Anmisha : i will tell you !

Anmisha : i think you guys are aware about my project on tissue regeneration ?

Subhadra : yes vadhina ! We know.

Anmisha : immediately after completing that project and submitting it ICMR for further research. We got an opportunity to work for the government. Then we joined the indian genomic research centre. That is when we came across mrinalini. 

FLASH BACK STARTS , 

Anmisha : advaith ! I am going home. I got call from amma ! Ariya woke up and she is crying it seems.

Advaith : ok ! I will take care of the work.

Anmisha left to her house and took ariya in her hands and cooed her. Then she fell asleep again. Anmisha went to her home lab and started analysing the genomic structures that she got from space research centre. The whole genomic substance seems quiet different. It is not matching humans or even other organisms.

 She called advaith.

Anmisha : advaith ! I need to talk with the astronaut who found it.

Advaith : i will tell ramanathan sir about this.

Anmisha : ok !

Advaith called and told ramanathan . He agreed and he went to meet the astronaut 

.......

As he entered the training area he saw a young woman and young man who are kick boxing . The others are cheering for them.