Extra Time

(Some Songs used will be from Vocaloid, K-pop, or actual Sonic Music)

No POV

"Thank you all for coming! I'm happy to hear that you all enjoyed today's show!" Said the yellow hedgehog on stage, eyes closed with a gleaming smile "Psst" the hedgehog turned their head to the left where they saw a red wolf behind the curtains pointing towards his watch indicating that they still had time before they had to leave "oh? Is that so," The audience quieted down from their on topic conversation, now curious what was happening, the hedgehog known on stage as Emeralda, turned back towards their audience "looks like we still got some time left!" they chirped "So.. How do you feel about doing a little QnA? or would you prefer another song?" Emeralda asked

"Song!" "No, QnA!" "Song! QnA!" The crowd shouts all at once wanting one or the other "Shhh One at a time please" they spoke into the mic and waited for their fans to quiet down. Once it was quiet enough Esmeralda Spoke "Since I can't decide with everyone talking at once, how about I choose one person from the crowd?" the hedgehog began to float upwards to get a view of the crowd from above "Let's see.." the crowd watched 'Her' as she scanned the audience, then, someone caught her attention "You there! yellow turtleneck and black leggings" She called out "What's your name?" "Who, Me?" A lemur pointed towards themselves "Yes, you" the crowd looked towards this lemur "ahah.. Ahm, My names Tangle, Tangle the lemur" Tangle responded and Emeralda floated town to her, mic in hand "Say Tangle, What do you think I should do, QnA or should I sing?" she lowered the mic towards the lemur. Tangle hesitated before coming up with a random answer "H-How about a lyrical QnA?" She said "A Lyrical QnA?" Asked Emeralda who received a small nod from the nervous lemur. The crowd started whispering to one another, some questioning, and some confused "Not a bad Idea" Emeralda said making the lemur sigh in relief and give a warm smile as Emeralda flew back to the stage "Okay Everyone!" she shouts getting everyone's attention, she looked back at the wolf who gave her a thumbs up to tell her they still had time "We'll be doing a Lyrical QnA" She announced "Five of you from each row will ask me one question while singing in rhythm to the beat" She says putting her microphone on the Mic Stand "I will be clapping to the soundtrack that will be playing in the background, now, what I want all of you to do is clap along, ready? Go!"

- - - -

"What's~ Your favorite, colors~?" Sang a sky blue cat wearing overalls over their collared shirt [14]

"Orange and Red~!" Sang Emeralda as she clapped along

"Do you have any Siblings?" Asked a teal colored squirrel who wore a white shirt tucked into a navy blue skirt, she asked quietly but still in tune to the music. [15]

"I have three Siblings" Emeralda spoke as the music slowly faded while the crowd followed along slowly but surely stopping their clapping. What she said wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the truth either.

"And that's time! It was fun getting the chance to answer most of your questions! hope to see you again next time!" Emeralda said while doing her signature pose. She winked at the crowd before flying off, leaving her audience fascinated and shouting. 

Esmeralda's wolf friend left through the back doors and followed her on ground.

_________________________________________

Sorry if it's short.. lemme know what you think!

inspiration might kick in later :)