Just In Time

Sonic's POV

"Woo! Made it!" I shout as I flew behind the school and changed back to my natural colored fur "Just in time too-" My wolf friend, Gadget says while catching his breath "We have five minutes till class is in session so we better hurry and change" He says readjusting his glasses. I untied the pink ribbons from on my gloves and handed them to gadget "hold these for a second" I did the same for the ribbons that connected behind my ears, I took them off "Thanks" I said as I took them from him. He grabbed my hand "We should head towards the pool's changing room, we don't have much time and it's the closest" He said pulling me along as he walked towards our school's pool "Good call" I said as we ran towards the changing rooms.

[In the changing room]

After I took my top off, I slid my pink frilly skirt off as gadget took off his glasses while applying make up remover to a cotton cloth "Taking off the mascara already?" I asked as I put on a pair of black leggings "Yup." He answered, using a pocket mirror while removing his mascara "Awh.." I say while taking off my heels and putting on my signature red and white shoes "I think it made you look cuter" I remarked and winked at him "Oh please, Spare me" He says making me let out a small laugh "You know I'm kidding" I say putting on our uniform shirt, giggling a bit "But you are kinda cute" I said "Says you" was his reply as he put on his uniform as well "So, How much time do we have left now?" I asked now that it was my turn to remove my mascara "Let's see.." He threw out the cloth and put his glasses back on to check the time. his ears perked up "One more minute!" He says while shoving his phone in his pocket and slamming the changing locker shut "Shit!" I cursed as I quickly folded my previous clothing and shoved them in my changing locker. 'Crap! there's no time to remove my mascara!' I yelled at myself in my thoughts 'I'll worry about that later' I thought "Let's go!" I grabbed his arm and ran full speed into the school's building and into our classroom.

"Good morning Class" Just in time too, Mr. Loyd just walked into class. I sat down in my seat as gadget did the same, still holding his head as his mind span 'guess he's still not use to my speed yet' I thought as I smirked "Sonic" "wha-huh? oh. Present!" 

- - - -

"That was a close call" I sighed "yeah, tell me about it" Gadget leaned against his locker "Maybe I should start scheduling my performances on days we don't have school" I say, putting my books in my locker, I don't need them for my next class "that would be a smart move but I think people would start questioning the random change" he pointed out and I sighed "yeah, your right" I closed my locker and began walking to gym "Sonic, Wait!" I turned around and tilted my head "yes?" I asked "here, you forgot to take off your mascara" he gave me a wet cloth "Ah, thanks" I almost forgot "no problem, Cya after class!" He walked off "Cya" I used the cloth to whip away the mascara before heading to gym.

- - - -

In gym I sat on the bleachers listening to music while watching the students run around or dribble a ball. 

Some played volleyball and some ran laps. One of the students in particular caught my attention, A black hedgehog with red stripes on his quills. He has Ruby red eyes and white fluffy chest fur, he's attractive.. I believe his name was Shadow? he's in like two classes of mine. I never actually got a good look at him before, 'He's very attractive..'

Just then, our eyes met. 'Was I staring for too long! Oh stars' I thought as I quickly looked away feeling my face heat up as my ears lower themselves 'Gosh.. how embarrassing..' I thought as I focused my gaze towards my phone.

Shadow's POV

"Ugh, I'm exhausted" Rouge complained as she plopped down onto the floor "shadow, go on.. with out me" she says resting her left hand atop her forehead "Get up, stop being so dramatic" I said, crossing my arms, She gasped "Me? Dramatic! I thought you knew me" Rouge huffed as she sat up. I only rolled my eyes 'Lazy Bat' I thought. "You rely on your wings to much, you need the exercise" I muttered while looking around the gym to find something to do until rouge regains her breath. That's when I met eyes with with a blue hedgehog. Blue fur, soft features and emerald green eyes. 'He's pretty cute' I thought, admiring his beauty. Just before I could say anything, he looked away, averting his gaze. His face flushed red as his ears lowered 'Cute.' I thought. "Whatcha lookin' at?" Rouge asked leaning on my shoulder "nothing" I said looking away from him "I see your ready to try again" I said "Ugh, Can't we do something else? Like play volleyball with the other students" She asked, leaning up "you can, I'm gonna go over here" I said leaving her behind.

_________________________

sorry again if it's short..