Chapter Eighteen

I made it down to the first landing of the Astronomy tower before I heard footsteps thundering behind me as Sebastian came tearing down. Though I'm not proud of the noise that came out of me, I squeal laughed out of nervousness and launched myself further down the stairs. I hit the bottom and started running down the corridor. I heard Sebastian call out.

"I'm going to catch you, Elena, you might as well stop!"

I did slow down and turned just in time for him to come up on me and pin me against the wall. 

"You can't say something like that to me and just walk off."

"But I think I just did. Besides, does it matter? We're working against each other, now. I'm not going to stop going after Harlow and you're going to try and keep me from doing it. Forever at odds. "

Teeth pinched my shoulder and then my throat, grazing across it. "Must you constantly test me, it's maddening." 

"How long have you known me?"

"Mmm, long enough." His lips found mine and I could feel him reach behind for me, fumbling for something, before I heard him open a door.

Moonlight washed over us as he moved us further into the Room of Requirement, in a much different fashion than the night before. My legs hit the back of a sofa and he gently pushed me down into sitting on it. 

He dropped to his knees at my feet and hiked up my dress, leaving a trail of kisses up my thighs as he pried my legs apart. 

"W-What are you-"

"I'm doing what I wanted to the first time. Before I got too impatient."

"But you said..."

"I know what I said. I also remember what I told you later. What I want and what I'm capable of are two different things...I wanted you at arms length. For your own good. But I am incapable."

With that, he'd pulled aside my panties and flicked his tongue against me. My hips jerked and I gasped, only for him to wrap his arms tightly around my knees to keep them apart, and to keep me from squirming away from him.

~~~Sebastian

I ate her like I was starving. And maybe I was. Every time she made me angry, every time she walked away from me just made me want to throw her down and do exactly what I was busy trying to do this very moment. 

I wanted to break her down, make her scream for me, make it impossible for her to look at me in anger without reminding her of how good I made her feel.

Abandoning the grip I had on one of her knees, I slipped a finger inside of her, and then a second. She was so damned tight and I felt myself straining against the fly of my pants, thinking about her around me again.

Fingers curled into and gripped my hair tightly, and I knew she was close. 

Her back arched toward me a little, and she sighed so sweetly. "You're not going to stop again, are you?" 

I pulled my mouth from her for just a moment so I could laugh, kissing her thighs again as my fingers kept at her. "Darling. The only reason I stopped last time was because if you had gotten the other button of my pants undone, you wouldn't have left at all. No, I want you to let go, love."

My tongue went right back to doing its job, and as there was apparently something to the power of suggestion, it wasn't much longer before she cried out for me and tightened over and over again around my fingers.

I didn't let her come down from it, quickly unbuttoning and ridding myself of those confinements, while pulling her up and twisting us until she was straddled across my lap. I felt her heat against me and hissed through my teeth. Quickly finding my way back under her dress I pulled her panties aside again.