Clare and Gavin

For @girlgamer770. Hope you like it sis ^-^

-Clare's POV-

My name is Clare. I have been working at Achievement Hunter for about a year and eight months, maybe a little longer. I'm currently at the wedding of Michael and Lindsay. Like Gavin, i cant drive, and it just so happens that i live in the same apartment building as them so i really got to know them over the year. Constant late nights playing video games at either of our apartments. I have gotten really close with Lindsay and she asked me to one of her bridesmaids, i was more than happy to say yes. Now our friend and coworker Gavin who also comes and hangs out with us, to play video games a lot is one of Michael's best men. In the office i like to spend a lot of time with Gavin, he is silly just like me. I like to purposely annoy my coworkers whenever I am in a let's play which he does a lot. He is also the cutest person i have ever met. His sandy blonde hair, green eyes even his big noise is just the cutest. It has just been me and him in my apartment before. That, man that was something.

--flash back--

"Damn it Gavin." I said has he won another round of Tower fall.

"I am the master at tower fall." Gavin said throwing his hands up, spilling some of the drink he just picked up on him.

We look at each other for a moment then start laughing, i was laughing so hard i fell on the floor, which made us laugh even more.

When we finally calmed down from laughing he went and cleaned up and we played one more round before our boss and friend Geoff came to get him.

--back flash over--

Well, Lindsay and Michael paired us together for the pictures because we are good friends. Lindsay also knows that I have a major crush on him, during the summer when we can go swimming, sometimes ill stay behind with Lindsay we can have some girl time to talk watching the guys fool around somewhat drunk in the pool. Anyway, the pictures where fun to take and everything, just couldn't wait to get inside listen to all the music safely from the table at which I am assigned to sit at, that where i am right now. I'm not much of a dancer. I like watching Michael and Lindsay slow dance though. Its really cute. In a few minutes more people will go up and slow dance with there girlfriend or boyfriend or wife or husband while i sit out. Kinda depressing, i would really like to ask Gavin to dance with me but he doesn't like me like that. He is always talking to this girl named Meg Turney. They seem cute together. Wait... why is Gavin coming over here..

"Hey love, what are you doing sitting here all alone?" Gavin said. I don't think i mentioned this, but Gavin is also British and calls everyone love and British like names, just another cute thing about him.

"Nothing really, watching Michael and Lindsay dance."

"Well, how about me and you go dance? People are already starting to join them."

OH MY GOD HE JUST ASKED ME TO SLOW DANCE WITH HIM! Alright Clare, don't freak out to much. "Alright, but I'm warning you now. I'm not a good dancer at all."

"I'm sure you'll do fine."

Gavin took my hand and led me out to the dance floor and we started to dance. This is really nice. He is surprisingly a good dancer.

"Your a great dancer. I don't know what you are so worried about." Gavin whispered in my ear.

"Oh i don't think i am." I whispered back. "Dancing was never really my thing."

"Well, I think you are a great dancer, and a cute one at that."

"Hmm no."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes. You are very cute, kissable cute." Gavin said right before leaning in and kissing me. I, of course, kissed right back. It was a short kiss, yet it sent shivers down my spin. "Clare, you want to be my girlfriend? I have been trying to build up the courage to ask you for weeks now, been asking Meg for advice."

"I would love to be your girlfriend."

"Tomorrow night, I'll have Geoff take us to a nice restaurant and can have a nice date. That alright with you, my love."

"That's perfectly fine with me."

We continued talking for the rest of the night and danced together through all the different songs. I can also proudly say, that I am the girlfriend of Gavin David Free.