- V -

~~~

aliit

Mando' a

1. Family, clan name

2. identity

~~~

Ord Mantell City
Planet Ord Mantell
At the same time.

Eveline Tachi felt the small but desperate call of her daughter through the Force.

Shocked, she let the small bags full of rations and medicine fall to the dusty ground. But Eveline could care less.

Her daughter needed her.

Without thinking, she ran off in the directions she'd felt Cassiopeia call out to her.

If something happened to her ad'ika, she wouldn't be able to forgive herself.

The destined street was empty.

The Jedi Master calmed her breathing and closed her eyes as she tried to connect with the Force and the life around her.

Cassiopeia was not in danger.

What a relief.

'Cass'ika, can you hear me? Cassi?' Eveline tried to reach her, but there was no answer.
Yet the Force told her peace and safety surrounded her daughter.

"Are you looking for someone?" asked an old Falleen in a very bad basic who was guarding her own small business. The smell of her baked goods was delicious and tempting; and it made Eveline's stomach growl. Surely it must have brought her daughter to this place. Cassiopeia was always looking for sweets and treats.

The Falleen looked quite shaken up, her scales were lightly red coloured because of it.

"My daughter. Did you see a small girl around here?"

The Falleen simply raised her right claw and pointed at the street in front of her shop.

Thankfulness swelled in Eveline's heart even though the old one could be wrong, but she felt a ping of trust towards the Falleen.

She needed to find her little Cassi.

Cid's hideout.
Ord Mantell City.
At the same time.

"Tech! We need your help!" called Omega as soon as she and Wrecker entered the small bar of Cid's.

Some of the guests turned around to see what's going on, but Wrecker ignored them all and tried to hide the small girl in his big arms.
There was nothing worse than unwanted attention, but this was an emergency.

"You need my assistance?" asked Tech and stepped out of the rooms in the back of the bar.
He looked up from his trusted datapad.

"Oh, I see." Tech touched his yellow glasses and fixed their position on his nose. It was a small soothing habit of him.

"She just passed out after she ate some of our Mantell Mix!" told the blonde Tech. "We just couldn't leave her..."
The genius watched the other guests which were mumbling and pointing at Wrecker and Omega.
He concluded it was best to ask further questions when they were in the back.

So Tech signed Wrecker and Omega to follow him. "Good thing you came to me, Omega. Although I am no medic, but I am quite experienced in that field."

Echo, who was sitting in a chair and was occupied with fixing some mechanical thing, said without looking up: "What trouble did you two cause now?"

Hunter, the always tired leader of the Bad Batch, had tried to snooze on an old small sofa, but as soon as Wrecker and Omega entered the room any kind of calmness in him was non-existent.
He jumped up from his sitting position.