14

Yawnzzn:
Merry Christmas 🎄
Are you okay now?

Last night they couldn't talk much after dinner and he left after helping them clean up.

After waking up the first thing she did was to check her phone. She expected to receive a text from him at night but he was texting her now, in the morning.

MinSimp:
I'm okay now.
Do you want to meet today?

He saw her text but didn't reply for some time.

Please don't turn me down.

She prayed in her head.

Yawnzzn:
I'm sorry I can't meet today.

The memory of every time he turned her offer down came rushing to her mind.

Is he bored of me?

• • • • • • • • • •

Chaerin:
Yo boy!

Yawnzzn:
You're texting me????

Chaerin:
Your girlfriend is upset about something. Idk what happened, but fix it.

Yawnzzn:
Thankyou for letting me know!

Chaerin:
Don't make her cry.

Yeonjun sighed blaming himself for messing up things. He knew that she was upset about the game they played on the double date, how he left early and how he turned her down the next day.

After an hour he stood infront of her house with flowers in his hand and rung the doorbell. It took a good two minutes for someone to open the door.

Min Si was surprised seeing him at the door, her heart fluttered like crazy when she noticed the flowers in his hand. He gave her the flowers and pulled her in his embrace.

"I'm sorry we couldn't talk properly for three days."

She got out of his embrace making him think she was extremely mad. Holding his hand she took him inside the house.

"Are you mad?"

"A little... I asked the basic details about you from Wooyoung but you didn't know anything about me. It's almost been two months since we started dating but we know nothing." She complained not looking at him.

He gently cupped her face and made her look at him, "I'm sorry... Now tell me everything about yourself. Your likes, dislikes, everything."

She held his wrist and pulled him towards the living room couch. She made him sit on the couch while sitting beside him and placed the flowers on the tea table.

"Are your legs ok now?"

She nodded.

"I don't see your cousin today?"

"She's not home." She answered sliding her hand in his. 

"What is your favourite fruit?"

"Watermelon."

"Actress?"

"Kim Jiwon."

He kept asking her questions and she kept answering them.

He was about to ask another question but she cut him to it. "Would you like to watch a movie with me?" She asked with the sweetest voice which he couldn't resist and nodded.