14 | 𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡

CHĄPTER FOURTEEN

,, I'm taking almost all these clothes with me, big boy. There's no way I'm not. " She looked up at me, dead serious.

You've got to be kidding me.
,, Doll, can we think about something else? "

,, No! These are my clothes, I love them all so I'm taking them all. "

I guess I don't have another option but to let her take them.
,, Okay then. Be ready for the flight in 2 hours. " That stubborn doll.

,, We also have a lot of unspoken things to discuss. I'll take care of that later. " I say, leaving her room.

I left and went into mine, taking some stuff I need that I don't have in NY. I called Kila to let her know about the change of plans, since she and my other assistants weren't at the mansion during the attack.

,, Good morning, sweetheart. We got attacked by one of our enemies and now we're flying to NYC a couple of days earlier because of that matter. I need you all ready at my mansion in two hours. Tell my other assistants about the news. " I talk to her while searching around my room.

,, Oh Gosh! I'm really really sorry about the accident that has taken place. I hope you're alright, are you?? "

,, Yeah, I'm perfectly fine. I just got cut, but Melissa took care of
it. "

For a view seconds she didn't say a word, before speaking up. ,, Oh, um.. I'm glad you're okay, boss! See you later. I've missed your touch and really hope we could soon do us again. " I could hear her voice trembling in a sad and disappointed way.

,, Yeah, we'll see bout that. Bye now, Kil. " I hang up.

[ ❥ ❥ ]

The next view hours passed by packing and getting ready for the flight. I was already at the top of my mansion: the airport, waiting for everyone to arrive. Vinyzio was there with me, we were smoking.

,, Man, I left Melissa on her own and haven't see her for a long time, which is pretty triggering. " I confess.

,, Don't worry about her. You know your men are there to help if anything, right? " He takes another drag of his cigarette.