Goodbyes and Hellos?

Hello lovelies!!!! I'm going to be changing Samantha's name to Kianna I just like the name Kianna better for some reason. Okay on with the story.

__________________________

Kianna's P.O.V.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen we will be landing in London in about 5 minutes so please return your seats to their up right position I hope you had an amazing time flying air London."

All these hours of getting to know Zayn Malik it's going to be over. This is going to be a very sad unloading.

"Zayn."

"Yes babe?" My heart fluttered when he called me babe.

"Can you be honest with me?"

"Why of course honey. Go on with this!"

"Are we going to keep in touch after this plane ride?"

"Well," he began "I really hope that we do. Here I'm going to do something that you promise never to give out EVER." Then he ripped a piece of paper out of a notebook and proceeded to write down a phone number.

"Here. So we can always keep in touch."

I then proceeded to write down my number and then handed it to him. I found out that I was in the same flat complex at his mother. We would see each other often.

We started heading out the door when I noticed the line for taxis was the longest line ever. I guess Zayn noticed this too.

"Do you need a ride?" He asked me.

"Umm well, I don't want to be a burden."

"Love it will be okay. I'm going to my mums flat anyways, no trouble at all."

"Okay. I guess so."

The driver took my bags and I got into the drivers side of the car while Zayn opened the door for me. He was being such a gentlemen. I turned on my phone to see if anyone cared to see how I was doing.

40 missed calls. 15 voicemails.

I listened to most of them. They were most from my mom and sister, Maria.

We got to the flats 20 minutes later.

"Hey love you want to meet my family?"

"Really?"

"Yeah Kianna, your really sweet and I want my mummy to meet you."

Oh shit he wants me too meet his mom. #ItsReal.