Meeting the boys.

"Okay I'm going to my flat right now." I announced.

I saw Zayn and Tricia bickering a bit.

"Would you like me to help you unpack?" Zayn asked me politely

"Oh no I've been a big enough burden and you haven't seen your family in I'm guessing months. So you enjoy your family."

"Oh honey" Tricia started "you are lovely! Zayn! Why don't you date more girls like her?"

I started to blush, and I'm pretty sure I saw Zayn blush.

As I headed out the Malik family's flat I heard yelling from the drive way.

"Well it doesn't matter if he just got home I want to see my Dj!!" A males voice said.

"Let him spend time with his family!" And another England accent.

"He's been in the Uk for more than 5 hours!! I miss my Bradford bad boi."

And just then I ran into 4 boys. The rest of One Direction. The boy that was wearing stripes, that's Louis Tomlinson. He was so handsome. I was jealous of Eleanor she has it all. And next to him was a broad shoulder looking boy, that's Liam Payne. Behind him was a blonde with amazing eyes, that's Niall Horan. The curly haired one, that's Harry Styles.

"Oh I'm sorry love, I'm Louis Tomlinson but by the look of your face you can tell we're One Direction minus one!" Then he fake sobbed into Liam's arms. Am I that oblivious when it came to famous people?

"Well sorry about that love, Louis likes to be over dramatic."

"I do not! I just miss my Bradford bad boi!!!"

"I'm liam" he said unaffected of Louis.

"I'm kianna."

"Well Kianna what are you doing here?"

"Oh I live in the flat next door and I met Zayn on the plane ride here and he brought me to meet his family."

"Woah! Our Zaynypoo brought home a girl? This is totally going to become something!" Harry said while winking.

And just on cue here came Zayn out of his front door.

"ZAYN!!!!!!" They all yelled and basically tackled him

"Hello chaps! I've seen you met kianna."

"Yeah she's super nice!!" Niall stated.

"Well I still have loads of unpacking to do. I'm going I leave."

"Wait" they all screamed in unison "maybe we can help you unpack!!!"

"No tha-"

"Excuse me Kianna but in our world only Jimmy is allowed to protest! So come on love come show us what to do!" Louis told me sternly.

"Just a quick question, where is kevin?"

"Right here!!!" And just like that Louis brought Kevin out like magic.

"This is the famous Kevin? Me and my sister looked everywhere for a bird that resembled Kevin but atlas we could never find one."

"That's right there's only one kevin!" Louis practically yelled at me.

We went back to my flat to go unpack I unlocked the door while 5 rough housing boys followed through the door.

"Well, this is what Im going to call home for a while."

It wasn't huge but it wasn't small. 3 bedrooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms. I have no idea why mom picked out a big flat for me. It was only going to be me.

"Umm y'all can just find boxes and put items wherever you'll find that it's suitable."

"We get to decorate?!?!?!" Niall asked happily.

"Why not? Just don't break anything."

I went to the master bedroom to go unpack my room. The first box I opened was labeled 'memories <3' it had all of my favorite pictures, me and my sisters wrestling each other, my daddy holding me when I was about 2 months, me when I first held my niece and nephew. So many memories flooding me coming back to me making me even more homesick. I started getting teary eyed.

Harry's POV

I went to go unpack the 2nd bedroom when I walked past the master bedroom and heard Kianna sniffing. I leaned against the door frame.

"Kianna love are you okay?"

"Oh I'm fine, I just got homesick while looking at my pictures."

I walked to where she was and looked at the photos in her hand. I saw her holding babies.

"Who are they?" I asked her.

"That" she said pointing at a little boy. "is my nephew Nathan he's 4 now and he'a going to turn 5 in june. And this little girl is my niece Evelyn. She just turned 2 in February. I miss them terribly."

She started crying even harder then before I wrapped my arms around her and comfort her.

"There, there love it will be alright. I know you miss them but you'll see them again. It's not like you'll never see them again. There's always Skype and FaceTime."

"You're right." Kianna said wiping her tears away quickly.

"Woah, you got over that quickly." I pointed out.

"Actually Harry, I didn't my heart is still breaking over the fact not being able to see them every weekend but I want to be strong. I never wanted to be a weak person."

"That's deep."

She giggled. Wow I made a girl giggle out of true feelings not because I'm just Harry Styles.

"Come on." She said while grabbing my hand "I want to take a picture with Kevin to brag to my sister."

We ended up stealing Kevin long enough for Kianna, Kevin, and I to take a picture.

"Look! She's jealous!!! Score one Kianna. Zero Marie!!!" She smiled cheekily

Kianna you are beautiful. But I know Zayn fancies you. Therefore you can never be mine.

__________________________

Hai guise!!! Aww poor harry. Well I am loving this story!!!! So this is a long chapter!!! Hehe you're welcome! Well I hope y'all are liking the story!

Whose POV should I do next? Who should Kianna end up with? Comment below!!!

Bye guise love y'all!

~CHAVEZ \(^___^)/