Sleeping with 1D?

Zayn's pov.

After watching Cloudy with a chance of meatballs, Up, Mulan, and Wreck-it Ralph we were understanding Kianna's movie references. Liam was the most into the films out of all 5 of us.

It was 11 pm by the time we were done watching Up. Kianna and I were laying down on the couch while Kianna was sleeping on my chest. Liam was comforting Niall who was still crying about the beginning of the movie. Harry and Louis were whispering to each other.

"Well lads what shall we do its pretty late for us to go home." Harry asked.

"We should ask Kianna if -" Liam was cut off by Kianna

"STOP TALK YOU FILTHY HEATHEN!!!!!!" Kianna yelled.

"Kianna love what's wrong?" I asked her.

"Well now that you ask Marie you should really get out and work out even more!"

"Kianna?" Louis asked while stifling a laugh.

"No I'm serious. You have a beer gut, and you don't even drink beer!!!!" She yelled at louis.

"She's sleep talking." Niall said.

"But it sound as if she's awake."

"This is really weird."

Kianna's POV

"I really do need to loose weight" my sister, Marie, said laughing along with me. Then I heard loud things.

"But it sounds as if she's awake." A husky voice said out loud

"This is really weird." Another voice British voice.

"She looks pretty peaceful when she sleeps."

"Shh I think she's waking up."

"I swear if y'all interrupt my sleeping again ill interrupt your breathing." I said angrily while sitting up.

"Damn girl you're serious about sleeping." Zayn said.

"Yes and that wasn't an empty threat." I shot the boys stern looks. "What time is it though?" I asked while yawning.

"11 pm." Niall answered.

"Well what's y'all's plans? I think it might be to late for y'all to head home at this hour." I announced

"We were going to ask you if we could stay the night before you yelled at liam." Louis told me.

"Heh sorry but yeah y'all can stay the night if y'all want. I don't have a bunch of stuff set up but y'all can find a place to sleep. I'm going to get ready for bed. "

"Okay." They all said in sync.

I went to put on my pajamas, brushed my hair and teeth, fixed my hair into my sleeping bun. I walked out into my bedroom and I see 5 idiots laying down on my king sized bed. Hey one direction is on my bed, yah know the usual.

"What are y'all doing?" I asked in shock

"Going to sleep. You said to find a place where we would like to sleep."

Niall perked up.

"Well move aside I like the middle." I lauded down in between Zayn and Louis. We stayed up chatting a while before we fell asleep.

"Goodnight Zayn, Louis, Harry, Niall, and Liam."

"Goodnight Kianna, Louis, Harry, Niall, and Liam."

"Goodnight Zayn, Kianna, hazza, Niall, and liam."

"Goodnight Zayn, Kianna, BooBear, Niall and Liam."

"Goodnight Zayn, kianna, louis, Harry, and Liam."

"Goodnight Zayn, Kianna, Louis, harry, and Niall."

Finally we all went to bed. I was sleeping in the same bed as one direction only every directioners' dream. This move to the UK was amazing.

__________________________

Hello babes!!!! I love y'all so much!!!!! I've decided to leave management out of this story because in every other story they sound like bitches. So yeah. Keep reading go comment,like, and vote or whatever people to do to show y'all like it.

Bye babes love y'all!!!!

~Chavez!!!