Mornings, shopping, and kisses

Zayn's POV

I woke up and Kianna and I were cuddling. I saw all my mates sitting there watching us.

"Good morning love bird." Liam winked.

"Shut up leeyum!!" I told him. "So what are we going to do since Kianna is still sleeping."

We all sat there thinking about it.

"I've got it!" Harry said "Niall did you bring your guitar?"

"Yeah it's in the car."

"Well go get it we're going to wake up Kianna like that one time you all woke up Zayn and I but without the jumping on the bed."

"Ahh." We all said together.

After Niall came back with his guitar a few moments later we all got set up at the edge of her bed together.

"It's time to wake up in the morning." We all began singing while Niall strummed his guitar.

After 5 minutes of this Kianna finally started waking up. Damn this girl can sleep.

"Awe, you guys!!" She said. "This is the best way I've ever been woken up."

"It was Harry's idea." Niall told her.

"Well Harry thank you. And you too boys. I need to get ready for the day."

"Well what are you doing today?" Niall asked.

"I need to go grocery shopping, I also want to go shopping."

"Awe! I want to go!! Can we go kianna?"

"Well I guess so, if y'all want to." She seemed shocked about how much time we were spending with her.

"How about it daddy?" Niall asked Liam.

"Well why not."

"Okay then we'll talk about it during breakfast. Who's making breakfast?" She asked.

"I'll make pancakes." I volunteered.

"Cool ill just get ready for the day."

Kianna's POV

After they all left my bedroom I went skipping into my closet. I slipped off my pajamas and put on a white layered spaghetti strapped top with dark blue jeans with brown fringe boots.

I went out to find Louis and Harry laying on the couch using each other as a leg rest, bickering on what channel to watch. Niall and Liam were both fiddling with Niall's guitar. Zayn was the only lonely one in the kitchen making pancakes I went to go keep him company.

"Hey good looking, what you got cooking?" I sang to him while jumping on the counter.

"Pancakes. Nothing special." He responded. "Did you know that you cuddled me every time you went to sleep even on the plane ride."

"Really even during the movie and when we went to bed?"

"Yeah even then. The pancakes are done. You should grab some now or else you won't get some later."

I grabbed two and put them on a plate while walking to the table.

"Foods ready." Zayn called out.

And I swear I felt like I heard a stampede coming. They all say down inhaling the food. Zayn was right, they were all gone. After we were done eating we all piled up into the car heading out.

"Well where to first?" I asked when we got to the mall.

"Well Im in desperate need of new toms." Louis cried out.

"THEY HAVE A TOMS STORE HERE?!?!?!?!?!?!" I yelled out?

"I'm guessing you want to go there too?" Zayn asked.

"Hell yes! I've been wanting toms since they first came out!!"

"Well then love we should get matching toms." Louis said

"Only if I get matching shoes with the rest of y'all. It would be fair for just me and Louis getting matching shoes."

"Okay." We all replied.

Kianna's POV

"Louis what about these ones!" I said while pointing at the music note ones.

"Those are perfect." He said with a smile.

"Well what size are you?"

"Nine."

"Excuse me miss could I get these in a size 9 in both women's and men's please?"

"Of course love."

We got our toms and we left to the next shoe store.

After 2 hours of shopping I left with toms, white Nike Air Forces who I matched with Niall, black converses who I matched with Harry, black and a navy blue nikes who I matched with Liam, black vans who I matched with Zayn and all my groceries.

"Boys I think y'all need to go home and spend more time with your family than me. Family is everything now go on." I told them as soon as we got home.

"But..." They all begain.

"Only Jimmy is allowed to protest now go along boys." I pushed them out my door. " y'all are allowed to come back in one day but until then please go enjoy your family or someone else y'all just met less than 26 hours ago."

"Fine" they said angrily. "Goodbye love." They all called out.

"Bye boys ill see y'all soon. Be free to text me." I called after them. I watched Zayn as he walked to his family's flat. Good lord he was hot.

I put away my groceries and I decided to go practice my guard stuff.

I went outside to practice my flag and weapons. I had my music playing so I could make my own work. I hope to be teaching at a school soon so I hope to see my works out on a field or floor.

I finished my favorite work to the song Free Fallin' by John Mayer.

"Wow!" A deep voice called out to me. I shrieked at the sound.

"Calm down babs it's only me." Zayn said while jumping over my fence.

.

"Zayn spend some time with your family. I barely sent y'all away only 30 minutes ago." I scolded him.

"I know but I missed your thick accent, your hair, smell, smile" He whispered sexily by me. By this time our foreheads were touching. "Eyes, lips."

We stared into each others eyes for a while before our lips locked. There were fireworks. And all those things that happen on sappy romance movies. We made out for what seemed like minutes but was really seconds. That was the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I had kissed the guy that I've been crushing on since forever ago. Months ago my life would have been complete if he had tweeted me back but now my life was compleat because he kissed me. And this was only the beginning.

__________________________

Hey babes. I could fall asleep so I thought that I should update so here it babes. I love y'all! Go do whatever y'all want. Y'all should comment I would love some reviews about the story. I know I spend two chapters but its making the story last longer. (; You're welcome babes.

~Chavez