Tattoos❤

Zayn's Point of view.

She was so chill around me. Like we were old friends. If any other girls even saw me they would start crying, hell one girl even fainted from meeting me. It was scary and cool all at once. She was beautiful, the way her hair fell perfectly into place, how she didn't need any makeup. Everything was right.

After only an hour of sleeping she woke up to a jolt of the plane. She was in my arms she was holding into me tightly.

"Oh is the famous Zayn Malik afraid?" She teased me.

"No you were shaking and I thought I would sooth you." I thought on the top of my head.

"Can you tell me about you tattoos? I was always wondering." She asked while eyeballing my tattoos.

"Of course love." I began on my chest "This one is my grandfather's name, Walter, it's written in Arabic. This used to be 'born lucky' in Japanese but I changed it into a heart. My yin yang symbol, The crossed fingers are a symbol for good luck, This one on my collarbone means 'be true to who you are.' My playing card with a crown, so Malik means king in Arabic of courses I had to honor it. This is a fantail, Here is a puzzle piece. This one is friday? Because apparently to the boys I'm always asking if its Friday yet. My zap! Shows my love for comic books. This is my stereo, my skull, the outline if a bird,my bandanna, M.S.G 3.12.12 and chillin with a palm tree. Woo! That was a lot. But I'm not stoping there." Her face was amazed.

"I'm going to have a lot of tattoos." She said

"Your kidding? You're just saying that because I have tattoos."

"Nah." She said in her American accent, god I loved it. "I'm getting an elephant surrounded by roses for my mothers love of elephants and roses, an Aztec calendar my father wanted one but never like tattoos. I'm going to get those after they die to honor them. Then I'm going to get a tattoo for my nephew and niece, I'm going to get an anchor with a balloon attached to it that symbolizes that nothing can tie me down. I'm going to get sleeves of course, with my best friend we are going to get promise on our Pinkys for all the pinky promises we made, also sister tattoos with my 2 sisters, a magnet with my oldest sister to symbolize that we're the same but we love to argue." She ended with a big breath of air.

"You weren't kidding." I loved a girl with tattoos, was I falling for her? I think yes she was so beautiful.

---------------------------------------------

Hai guise. I LOVE this story much better than my other one!!!!! Okay lovelies ill update soon until then Stay true to yourself. (;

Bye love y'all!!!!

~Chavez