FOOD. ❤

Zayn's POV

I looked at the baby grandfather clock that was standing about the game center. Hmm only half till noon. I'm just so hungry.

"IMMMMM SO HUNGRY I COULD DIE!!!" Niall echoed my thoughts

"Well lads and Kianna we should go get something to eat." Liam suggested.

"Sure I'm bored of unpacking right now. Let me grab my purse and we can head out." Kianna informed us.

Ah that accent of hers is too cute.

She walked out of the room. Yes I was staring at her bum. It was rather large for Kianna.

"Zayn! Do not stare at a girls bum!" Liam told me in a hushed voice.

"I'm sorry but what else am I supposed to look at? Her long flowy hair?"

"Yes ANYTHING else besides bums, boobs, and the other area." Liam sternly scolded me.

Kianna came back with her purse in hand.

"Okay auto bots, roll out!!" She yelled with her fist in the air. " Oh and zayn" she said while facing me, "yes I know my butt is rather big. My family doesn't know where I get it from, I have a black girls ass."

"Well I guess I have to work on being more sneaky about it." I teased her.

"Oh please honey, I went through high school with this ass of course I know when guys check it out. Just like Harry took a glance right now."

We all turned to Harry who started blushing like mad.

"Well come on babs I'm starving, and Niall gets emotional if he doesn't have food." I said while taking hold of Kianna's hand.

We all piled up into the van that the boys came in. Liam in the drivers seat, Niall in the passages seat, Harry and I in the window seats, and Louis, Kevin and Kianna in the back.

"Yes that's right Kevin, Kianna is lovely."

"Yes that's right Kevin, Zayn is a lovey guy." Kianna teased Louis back.

"Dannnng Louis lad you need to bring out fresher things Kianna can see right through you!" Niall told him.

"Here's an icy hot for your burn!!!" Kianna told him.

"Is that an American thing? I've heard it many time but I never understood it." Louis asked.

"It just means that she schooled you lad." Harry told him.

"Wait where are we going?" Kianna asked.

"NANDOS!!!!!!" Niall yelled happily.

"What's nandos?" Kianna asked shyly.

"Oh you poor mistreated child, it will be alright we shall show you the way to good heaven!!!" Niall said being over dramatic.

---------------After nandos.--------------

Louis' POV

"ICE CREAM!!!!!!" Kianna and niall yelled together at the sight of the the cream parlor.

We all ran after them. When we got inside it was surprisingly empty.

"Umm I want, I want, I want....."

All the boys looked at each other since the first I want.

"But that's crazy." I sang. Kianna smiled at what we were doing and played along

"I want, I want, I want."

"But that'a not me."

"I want, I want, I want. To be loved by you."

She bursted out laughing. God she was perfect. Kianna played along with our jokes and she was like one of the boys even thought we've only know her for a couple of hours but man. Was she beautiful.

"I guess I want strawberry. Strawberry's my favorite!!" She talked in an odd voice.

"Well okay then." Niall said confused.

"OH COME ON!! Cloudy with a chance of meatballs!!"

"I've never seen it." Zayn shrugged.

"We need to get back to my flat now! This isn't going to do! If y'all are going to hang out with me y'all have to get my movie references!!!!" She yelled while grabbing Liam's hand, who grabbed my hand, I grabbed Harry's, Harry grabbed Niall's, and Niall grabbed Zayn's hand.

__________________________

Hellos babes!!! I hope y'all are enjoying the story. School is starting again for me on Monday and that means guard practice again. I'm going to try to post regularly as possible!!!! I love y'all!!!!

~Chavez