𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

A view to death

Y/n had no choice but to go back, where those savages had left her

Y/n had no choice but to go back, where those savages had left her. The irritation on her head came up, the blood kept coming but the leaking was held back with the tie. She remember the feast Jack mentioned. She wanted to go. After all, she was starving and they were giving food. she thought nothing of it. what can go wrong at a feast?
Y/n put the front hairs behind her ears, when most of it, covered her face, but her nose.

It was now dark and night; perfect for the feast they're going to have. As much as Y/n didn't want to be there, it was a feast. There's food, who would say no to that? and plus, if she ran right away, they would find her again. And them having sharp spears, they could kill her in a
Minute if they want to.
When she arrived back, she leaned against the big rock. Perfect timing, the savages came back, along with more boys, the littluns.

The headless pig's body roasted above the fire. while the fat drips. it smelled very good. Laid around was fruits and coconuts to drink. Everyone couldn't wait.
"Attention!"
Jack announced. All the littlun's looked at him. He grabbed Y/n's arm, pulling her into everyone's view. She was terrified. But letting them do as they please.
"Meet our Queen of the tribe. Maurice, Roger"
Maurice held charcoal and Roger hold a coconut that had clay. Y/n flinched and move her head back when the two boys tried painting her face, why are you groaning me to a response of no! But Jack held her in place by holding her head still. But she still manage to move a little bit, but not that much. they successfully painted her face to make it the exact image of Jack's.
Robert passed a crown, made out of sticks and leaves, similar to Jack's to Maurice. Maurice placed the crown on Y/n's head. Jack releases his hands off and grabbed both of her hands. Forcibly, turning her to look straight at him in eyes.
"For the Chef and Queen!" Maurice shouted.
Everyone cheered, giving a round of applause.
Jack smiled, while Y/n remained sorrowful. Jack close his and leaned in for a kiss. Y/n turn into disgust. She turned away with a "mph!" With her lips sticking out. This annoyed Jack. He attempted again with his hands on her arms this time to pull her in. But she still resisted.
"No! I-don't-wan-" She yelled.
Y/n still resisted.
Jack had enough. He grabbed her face, squeezing it. Making her look back at him into his icy blue eyes.
The pressure was so much on her face that it made her eyes teary. Jack did another attempt to kiss her but now her arms are free and tried to remove his hands but she was stopped by Roger and Maurice. Both boys held her hands down. Y/n tried to regain her hands, but the boys were so strong, and it made her feel weak under their control. Jack placed his lips on her's. Y/n whimpered a cry. The little savages gagged of disgust, with their tongues out. Some had their backs turned away. Jack immediately sunk his teeth in the feast of her lips. Y/n felt the pain as it got deeper in. Her whimpers became violent for an attempt of a scream. Jack continues on biting her lips till blood started to drip on her chin, which the two can now taste. Jack was eventually satisfied and ended the kiss with his lips covered in blood. Then he released her face free, Roger and Maurice did the same with her arms.
Y/n stood there, her face messy with tears and her swollen, bloody lips.
Jack turned to audience.
"Let the feast begin!"
The boys screamed with joy. some of them got up to grab fruits. While the savages but Jack, cut pieces of meat and gave them out to the littluns. Jack was given a piece and sat on his throne, beginning to eat. Y/n sat on the corner of the throne looking down to the ground.
"Meat, Queen?"
Maurice offered a piece to Y/n and she accepted it with no words. She nibbled on the delicious meal and tried her best to take a bite but the pain sting. The meat and blood gave it a unpleasant taste.

Few minutes later, Ralph and Piggy came.
"Take them some food!" Jack ordered.
The two were given a piece of pig meat and they sat down to enjoy. Jack got from his throne. Y/n still sat there with Roger and Maurice on top with their spears guarding.
"Who would join my tribe?!" Jack yelled.
No one responded. screams and cheers of joy continue on.
Jack finish the last bit of water from the coconut before throwing it to the ground.
"Water Queen?" Maurice asked and look down. Y/n nodded. Maurice hopped off the rock and went to grab a coconut.
"I gave you food! and my hunters will protect you from the beast"
Jack went on.
"Who would join my tribe?!" Jack yelled again.
"I will!" one boy said. then others joined.
Ralph got up and yelled.
"I'm chief! and what about the fire?"
Y/n looked at Ralph, remembering about the fire. The feast was getting her mind off.
Maurice handed her a coconut with water.
"And I've got the conch!" Ralph yelled.
"You haven't got it with you, you left it behind"
Said Jack.
He smirked, while grabbing a banana and peeling it.
"See, clever" he took a bite of a banana as everyone laughed but Y/n.
"Anyway, the conch doesn't count on this end of the island-"
"-It counts hear and all over the island!" Ralph interrupted.
The sound of a storm crashed.
Everyone locked up.
Jack ignored, and said again:
"Who will join my tribe?"
"Me!" all the boys yelled again.
Ralph looked from the sky to Y/n, who  seem to notice and gave him a weak look.
Roger grabbed a stick and hit it with his spear, making music. all the boys started to dance around the fire.
Jack walked over to Y/n, grabbing her hand and leading her to the dance. Y/n felt bad energy rising it's head as they danced. Jack held tight on her hand, squeezing it.

Simon slowly crouched, inhumanly like an elderly man, down. He had to warn the others, quick! He felt dizzy and weak. almost tipping over as he moved.

Kill the pig!
Slit her throat!
Bash her in!
Y/n breathe heavily as her heart was pounding when everyone was screaming and sung the chant again.
Kill the pig!
Slit its throat!
Bash it in!
It became more and more intense and faster as they repeated it.
Kill the pig!
Slit his throat!
Bash him in!
Jack stopped the party and pointed at the figure, crouching through the trees.
"Him!" Jack's voice sounded deep.
He lets go of Y/n's arm and ran with everyone, leaving her there.
The boys jumped and tackled the "beast".
Thought the boys were being very loud, Y/n could hear screaming coming from the beast.
Screaming something like "there is a dead parachuter!"
It said it twice till it stopped, then the boys stopped. Everything went quiet.
Everyone backed up to see, when the storm stopped and the clouds opened to reveal the light from the sun.

Y/n approached the boys. Still frightened from before. Her heat dropped at the sight of what they killed. The "beast" was rather familiar. Black hair and tan skin now covered in blood and bloody bite marks all over. It wasn't a beast.
Y/n can be herd crying. No one said anything, they watched as the water from the pool take Simon's body away from the beach. The water splash all over, rinsing all the blood. The light of the sun shine the water, giving it a diamond glare. The boys turned and walked away, while Y/n stood there crying more loudly, her stayed on the pool.
Jack came behind her and pulled her away. Her eyes didn't leave the water but shortly right after when they were far away.

 Her eyes didn't leave the water but shortly right after when they were far away

(Art not mine)