Mine 4

" Look at Jimin !! "

" He looks so pretty "

" His stomach oh god "

" The chain !! "

" AHHH Jimin slayed his looks !!"

" Jimin-sii please pose this way "

" Look at the right "

" Look here !! "

" Perfect "

" This way "

The Armies were screaming so much. Members could hear comments and compliments Jimin got, they could relate to them since Jimin literally is looking so pretty and beautiful that it was hard for members as not to touch and hide him from others. That
the feeling was new, all members liked that Jimin got compliments but they don't want others to look at him for too long or touch him.

Meanwhile Jimin blushed at the compliments he got from Armies outside the arena and inside too since many armies shouted and screamed after seeing them or noticing his outfit. He could tell that members were holding back too.

He could feel that members had look of protecting him. He saw it on Taehyung's and Jungkook's face after some reporters told him to pose alone or shouted weird comments. He also noticed the protective arm of Jungkook around his waist and shield that members created around him, succeeding to make him in the middle and hid from a direct view.

Since he was uncomfortable with the weird comments and stares at him. Especially with the manager. He saw how quickly he got out and subtly
tried to get a picture of him.

Luckily Jungkook got an arm around him and placed himself between them before the manager could have a look or take a picture.

He should tell others but they were here for the army and an award so it could wait.

They took their seats in the middle of all the idols. In their front were TXT, behind them were Stray kids, in their right were Twice and on the left were solo artists. BTS made Jimin take a seat in the middle of Jiminin's left were Jungkook, Yoongi and Jin and Jimin's right were Taehyung , J-hope and Namjoon. So he didn't seat near another idol. He smiled at their efforts to make him comfortable.

He was actually comfortable in outfit but the manager's trying to get a photo or trying to look at him changing made him uncomfortable otherwise he knew he looks like a killer for Armies.

He also knew he had affected the members too. He felt Jungkook's fingers on the waist chain. Noticed how Taehyung looked at him up and down from his right. He saw Namjoon and Jin's expressions after he got out of the car. He heard J-hope's compliment and felt Yoongi's stares at his waist from behind him when they passed the front gate.

It made him feel giddy and felt good to have all members affection and attention on him. He also loved when members get protected and possessive of him. Plus it also gets him attention of all members he loved.

When they sat down at their seats, Jungkook's hand from his waist didn't leave. He felt his fingers on his chain playing with it. His heart raced, he hoped Jungkook didn't feel the butterflies in his stomach at his touch.

The award show started shortly after they arrived. Many other idols , soloists and groups began their performance on the stage one by one. They were next that's why they were in the backroom getting mics and earphone on. They didn't need to change their outfits since they were comfortable and cool enough to perform their song in it.

So they added mics and earphones before getting on stage to perform. They were once again met by screams and cheers of armies. They smoothly and perfectly finished the song.

They went back to their seats, slightly sweaty cause of dancing and singing but they were used to it.

Jimin felt sweat around his exposed stomach before he could move his towel from wiping his neck to his stomach to wipe the sweat, he felt Taehyung's fingers around his waist before he used his towel to wipe down the sweat.

He thanked Tae with a smile and pulled him to seat next to him. Shortly they started calling artist's names for the awards. They heard their name and went up to stage to accept award.

Namjoon started his thank you speech as members gathered around him with 2 awards in their hands. Yoongi passed award to Jimin and let him hold it and moved him next to Namjoon. Taehyung went beside him to wrap himself around Jimin and hugged him.

It looked like they were hugging but Jimin knew it was cause his crop top was exposed and he felt uncomfortable again with cameras in front of them so he is grateful for Taehyung to at least cover him slightly.

After some time at backstage again to take pictures with the outfits and greeting few idols, BTS quickly left, them not wanting anyone look at Jimin longer then acceptable. They saw staff and even few idols starring at Jimin.

Jimin felt them stare at him too so they back to car and told driver to take them at their shared house. Namjoon somehow had convinced their manager's to stay since they were going home so thankfully Jimin's new manager would not know their location of shared house.

He didn't want to look to strict or overprotective but he didn't like anyone new to know their personal information. He had to save and look for other members.

" So Jimin , are you okay ?", Namjoon asked after getting comfortable on the couch.

" Yeah , I'm fine. I wasn't just prepare for the outfit ", Jimin answered.

They didn't change after arriving at their home and straight went to living room to discuss today's events. They always do this as to avoid forgetting something or someone ditching them for sleeping. Happen many times.

They got comfortable on couch that should be shared by 4 or 5 people with 3 single seats and a loveseat for two people. Namjoon , Jin , Yoongi and Jhope shared the couch and younger members took single seats with Jimin taking loveseat.

He didn't look uncomfortable anymore since it was just them looking at him in their safe home so he relaxed.

" Hyung, I don't Jimin's hyung new manager ", Jungkook stated looking at Namjoon.

All members hummed or nooded in response.

" Me too ", Jimin agreed ", " I don't like the way he looks at me ", he shared his thoughts.

" Me too !! I noticed it too ", Taehyung agreed.

" Same ", Yoongi added , Seokjin and Hoseok nodded.

" Me too. Though technically we can't do much right now since it's only him looking at Jimin-ah. ", Namjoon explained.

" Okay , it's okay. I'll tell you guys if he does something that makes me uncomfortable ", Jimin said as not to worry the members.

Tht weren't too happy but they all knew Jimin and Namjoon were right.
They said goodnights and went to fresh up for bed. Taehyung and Jungkook followed Jimin and took him to main master bedroom were there was biggest bathroom.

" I'm showering with you ", Taehyung declared.

" No I want too ", Jungkook said his eyes challenging Taehyung.

" We can share the tub ", Jimin interrupted before they could argue and shamed his head in amusement. He turned around and got makeup wipes from drawer to wipe his makeup. Taehyung went in bathroom to fill the tub with water and added a bath bomb.

Jungkook helped Jimin to remove his clothes after taking his clothes off with underwear on. While Taehyung removed his own makeup.

" You looked so hot with this chain ", Jungkook said with his fingers tracing the chain while his other hand undoing  Jimin's belt.

Jimin blushed hard and covered his face. Taehyung came from behind him  wrapping his arms around his waist from behind and nodded, before removing his crop top.

They all got in totally naked after teasing Jimin about going shy. They all washed each other's hair before climbing up in bed with shorts or in underwear cuddling each other.