Mine 19

Seokjin was excited, his first real date and it was with Jimin !! His band member and close friend whom he secretly crushed on and imagined dates with

Seokjin was excited, his first real date and it was with Jimin !! His band member and close friend whom he secretly crushed on and imagined dates with. Now he has a real date with him.

He woke up early today and made breakfast for everyone, with Jungkook's help, who was up early. Jungkook kept teasing him about his date which made him more nervous and giddy with happiness.

When he was about to be done with breakfast, he left it to Jungkook and went to the Master bedroom where Jimin was asleep with Yoongi to wake him up for their date. When he entered, Jimin was up and still cuddling with Yoongi who was asleep.

“ Morning Jin hyung “ Jimin smiles at him.

“ Hey, Jimin-ah “ Jin smiles back, “ come to kitchen “

Jimin follows Seokjin to the kitchen, already done with his morning routine and showered. He helps with the breakfast and sets the table with Jungkook and they all have breakfast.

“ It is Hyung's turn to take you on a date, “ Jin says.

“ I know hyung, “ Jimin giggles, “ where are we going ?” He asks.

“ Not telling, but wear something cute and walking shoes” that's all Seokjin tells Jimin and starts cleaning up.

Jimin turns to Jungkook, who immediately shakes his head, “ I don't know where hyungs taking you “

Jimin sighs in annoyance, jokingly ruffles Jungkook's hair before they all  cleans up and Jimin goes back to the master bedroom to finish getting ready.

Jimin chose a white shirt that had a few small ladybugs printed all over it and black baggy jeans to wear with his black shoes. After perfume and styling his hair, he waited in the living room for Seokjin.

Seokjin had them in his car where he was taking him somewhere for their date. They had full fun singing along with songs that played on the radio in full volume as it was rather karaoke but than a drive.

Soon they left the city behind and farming areas started, Jimin understood at once as Seokjin drove towards strawberry farms. Jimin got it instantly, he was taking him to strawberry picking on a farm.

“ Strawberry picking!!” Jimin said excitedly.

“ Yes, I wanted to have a picnic but Yoongi already did that so I thought why not this ?” Seokjin parked the car, “ come one “ he opened the door for him.

Jimin excitedly followed him, interlacing their fingers. The farm, of course, is Seokjin uncle's farm who led them and gave them instructions before letting them roam in the farm.

They were the only ones there as Seokjin requested privacy so his uncle closed his farm for a few hours for the day. With hundreds of farm jokes and laughter, Jimin and Seokjin began to pick strawberries.