Mine 20

Hoseok was excited for his date

Hoseok was excited for his date. He knows that he sometimes jokes about them going on dates and such. But those were all members' dates. But this one, is a real date with Jimin whom he crushed on, even back then when they were roommates.

So it was safe to say he was also very nervous. Especially after hearing every night how many other dates he had were super fun and nice. He wanted to do the same, he also wants Jimin to gush about him and their date.

So that's why he had planned this. As the date was in the afternoon, he cuddled Jimin in the morning and accompanied him to his therapy appointment. And napped with him after the appointment, while he napped and Jimin was on the phone ( he was not, he worked on his gift after Hoseok was asleep ).

So finally, it was time. An hour after they had lunch with the members, Hoseok told Jimin to get ready and wear all black and get caps and facemasks also as they will be in public areas. Jimin smiled and did as he instructed.

Hoseok wore his usual black baggy pants with a long sleeved shirt and he also had sunglasses and face masks and a cap. When Jimin came to the living room wearing his skin-tight black jeans and a black shirt tucked inside with a black belt around his waist, he almost drooled on the spot.

“ You look so hot, “ Hoseok said, eyeing Jimin up.

Jimin giggled shyly, “ thanks, you do as well “

Hoseok felt his cheeks burn as he blushed and held Jimin's hand. Leaving their fingers he pulled him outside into his car.

“ Okay I wanted this to be a surprise but I guess I'll tell you this time so you won't be anxious or nervous, “ Hoseok said.

Jimin only calmed, looked at him and waited for him to continue as he squeezed his hand.

“ I thought we could go and do some street dancing, with masks of course,” Hoseok revealed.

“ If you don't want to then it's completely fine, we could do something else “ Hoseok said looking at Jimin.

“ Street dancing ? Like you used to do ?” Jimin asked.

“ Yes, I know areas and everything and I also informed our bodyguards that they will be nearby in case something happens, “ Hoseok explained.

“ Then let's go ! Street dancing sounds so fun !” Jimin said excitedly.

Hoseok chuckles and nods, starting in the engine and begins to drive. He is glad Jimin agreed, he was nervous as after all that happened, Jimin got anxious and nervous around the crowd so he didn't want him to do something where he was uncomfortable.

He parked in a public parking lot and they walked holding hands to the spot where the crowd was looking and cheering at the dancers dancing in the street. They both had their masks on and sunglasses and a cap.

Army's have sharp eyes and they could easily recognise BTS members so Hoseok hoped they wouldn't guess they are Jung Hoseok aka jhope and park Jimin aka Jimin from BTS today while they were about to join in the street dancing.