Mine 5

" Sir , here. All the photos from yesterday ", a worker bowed after giving him a thick stack of printed photos.

An evil smile made its way on his face after seeing his Jimin in the crop top that he selected. He touched the chain that wrapped Jimin's waist. He ordered specially for him to wear it. He felt happy that he finally got his members inside and now he can do whatever he wants to do with his Jimin.

It was pretty easy for him to get his gang members inside the company. He started with low level security to slowly get in a higher position. Then he only had to threaten a few people to hire his members or blackmail them. Then he got his people to reach higher in the level so he could get Jimin's manager anet him to retire his position. After he got his person to hire Jimin's personal manager.

They of course had to be careful not to get caught. He had planned it all so carefully now he only had to show the idol his true place which is under him. He will finally get to feel his body and love him.

*****

All members were getting ready to have a promotion photoshoo for their new up and coming album. It was an indoor photoshoot which they were thankful for cause they were tired and didn't want to travel far to do a photoshoot. It was eventful in the morning after last night when they woke up. Especially for the younger ones.

When Jimin opened his eyes in the morning he saw that he had two overgrown puppies in human size beside him. On his left was Taehyung whose legs were tangled with his and on his right was Jungkook who had arms around his waist. Both of them were awake and were on phones and were showing each other their creens. Which makes sense why he suddenly woke up cause they were making a few aww or wow sounds on their phone.

" What are you guys watching on the phone ?", he asked them.

They both were startled to see him awake before Jungkook showed him his phone.
" Look hyung, you are going viral on the internet", he said.

" What ?", Jimin asked him confused but took the phone and looked.

" Oh "

There were many pictures from all angles and sides and multiple articles with his name. They were all sharing and stating his outfit and looking from night time. People had literally had multiple articles and pictures complimenting him on his beauty. He blushed and his cheeks turned red before he gave Jungkook his phone back.

" Why is it even trending ?? ", he whined, " multiple idols have worn crop tops this isn't new ?", He asked embarrassed.

" It is because no one was stunning and pretty as you are in the crop top ", Taehyung answered while showing his HD picture on his phone. Which had his upper body and it was captured from his waist to his face and he admitted he looked pretty in the picture.

" The Army has been freaking out about your chain ", Jungkook showed his twitter.

JIIMIN

THE CHAIN

HIS WAIST

JIMIN'S TUMMY

OMG

JIMIN IN CROP TOP

Those were literally trending on twitter and all other platforms.

Jimin turned more red in the face before he turned on his stomach and hid his face on the pillow and let out whines and little embarrassed noises.

" Aww " , both younger members cooed at him before they hugged him as they could manage on their side.

" No need to be embarrassed, they are right you know ", Taehyung said.