Mine 18

Taehyung was super excited, even though he didn't spend the night with Jimin as Jungkook and Jimin were cuddling and watching movies in bed then fell asleep, he still arrived at the Master bedroom earlier and woke up Jimin

“ Jimin ! Jiminnnnnnn !” Taehyung slid into the bed beside Jimin's empty side and laid down.

“ Wake up “ he said in his deep voice as he cuddled further into him.

“ Tae ? What ?” Jimin said as he woke up.

“ Wake up now and get ready!! We have a real date !” Taehyung said.

“ What's with you guys and waking me up at ass O’ time for our dates ?” Jimin mumbled.

“ Doesn't matter sleeping beauty, you will have so much fun on our date “ Taehyung said.

“ Well see, “ Jimin said, teasing, now more awake.

Jimin unwrapped himself from Jungkook's sleeping form as he was cuddled to him all night as a big spoon and Jimin a smaller spoon. Jungkook kept sleeping as Jimin got up and started walking towards the bathroom.

“ Dress up in whatever you are comfortable with. The date is outside, “ Taehyung said before he got up and left.

Jimin smiled as he showered and did his business before walking outside. Same as yesterday with Jungkook still sleeping, he changed his clothes in the bedroom. A grey colour pants with rips, a yellow button shirt and a brown belt which he planned to match his shoes with, he is ready.

Excited, he made his way towards the kitchen and found Seokjin cooking something on the stove as Taehyung mixed something in a bowl and Namjoon was sitting at the table on his phone.

Jimin sat down on the table as others greeted him, he greeted back, smiling wide as Taehyung came beside him and started to make dramatic faces as he mixed in the bowl. Soon Seokjin took the bowl and finished making breakfast.

They served themselves and Jimin let Taehyung feed him bites of strawberries. Soon enough, they are ready to go. Taehyung took his own car and he started to drive. Jimin turned on the radio and giggled when the first song played was one of their own.

After driving for like half an hour, Taehyung pulls the car into underground parking and opens the door for him, bowing.

“ We are here, my prince, “ Taehyung said, all in serious mode.

Jimin laughed at his antics and let himself be guided inside. They walked until Taehyung stopped in front of a class. It was art class and you can also drink different wines during it.

“ I thought we could do art and drink, “ Taehyung said, now shy.

“ It's a great idea, thanks tae, “ Jimin smiled at him and held his hand.

They went inside and were greeted by staff. They pointed out their stool and area for painting before offering a menu so they could order their wine. Jimin ordered a red wine, Taehyung, not a big fan of alcohol, just ordered a sweet one.