★𝖳𝖤𝖠 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖳𝖠𝖫𝖪𝖲 ★

𝒯ℯ𝒶 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀𝓈
"𝒽ℴ𝓌 𝒷𝒾𝓏𝒶𝓇𝓇ℯ"

It was a Monday,Farrokh had invited his bestfriend,Tori,over for their monthly tea and chat

Once a month the two would meet up and talk about their lifes,love lifes,problems and life in general.

Astoria knocked gently on the door to his familys house,where he was currently staying as a familiar face opened the door.

"Tori!"

"Hey kash!How have you been?"Astoria giggled as Kashmira hugged her softly.

"Good,apart from Farrokh being annoying as hell when im trying to study but whatever" Kash replied plopping herself on the sofa.

"Cool,Valerie misses you alot,so does Claire"Astoria stated.Valerie was Astorias younger sister,same age as kashmira,and a pure drama queen.Then there was Claire.Claire was three years older than Tori and super overprotective.

"Mk well im going to head upstairs to see Far,see you later kash"Astori finished as she began to head up the stairs the Farrokhs room.

"See you later tori!" Kashmira concluded as her eyes trailed back to the Tv.

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄
"No way!"

"Yes way!"

"Freddie you did not meet a girl and not tell me about her!Whats she like?Is she pretty?Can I meet her?Will you marry her?Whats her name?Hair colour?Have I see her before?Did you meet her at a pub?" Tori blurted out.She had just been told about a woman Farrokh had been seeing.

"Hold you horses,tiger"Farrokh spoke and helped her calm down,"Ok well yes I did,she's really nice and kind you would love her,she's mad pretty,maybe you can meet her just don't go all protective Tori on her,slow down on the marriage thing we've only known each other for a while,her name is Mary Austin,she has blond hair,yes you have seen her before and yes I met her at a pub"He said practically gasping for air afterwards

"Wait,wait,wait did you say Mary Austin?"Astoria asked sipped her tea.

"Mhm,yeah i did"Farrokh said

Astoria spat out her tea dramatically,"OH MY GOD!I KNOW A MARY AUSTIN!"

"You sure?" the man spoke as he furrowed his brows

"YEAH SHE WORKS AT BIBA!"Tori said flapping her arms about in excitement.

"How bizarre!"He said

"You guys are perfect for eachother Fred!"Tori squealed,happy that wo of her friends were together.

🤍🕊🤍🕊🤍🕊🤍🕊🤍🕊🤍🕊

𝐎𝐤 𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐮𝐳 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐧 :)
𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐈𝐒 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭.

-𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 🤍