★ 𝖱𝖤𝖢𝖮𝖱𝖣𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖠𝖭 𝖠𝖫𝖡𝖴𝖬 ★

ℛℯ𝒸ℴ𝓇𝒹𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓁𝒷𝓊𝓂
"𝒯𝒽ℯ𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒾𝓉!"

ℛℯ𝒸ℴ𝓇𝒹𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓁𝒷𝓊𝓂"𝒯𝒽ℯ𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒾𝓉!"

                    ꧁~~~~~~♡︎~~~~~~꧂

Mary ,and another girl,had fallen asleep on the sofa whilst Astoria,Brian,Freddie,John and Roger were continuing to work in the album.

"Dont you think i sound like shit?"Freddie said as they listened to the recordings.

"No,its good." Astoria spoke wanting to get this done with.

"Can we try it again?"Fred said,mainly for two reasons.One being because to his words 'sounding like shit' and Reason two being to annoy Tori.

"Sure,yeah its your money" the man said.As Astoria groaned whilst Freddie pulled her into the booth so they could continue singing the chorus together.

(a/n help idk what its called (the guy who helps out in the studio 😭)

"literally", John said whilst resting his head on his hand.

You are mine,i posses you,
I belong to you forever,
Ever,ever,ever

Both Freddie and Astoria sang as the band smiled widely at the two

"Sounds alot better"John exclaimed

"We need to get experimental!"Brian spoke

"Try bouncing us left and right for the ah-ah-ahs"Tori suggested,Freddie nodding along to her idea.

As the man did as he was told,Tori,Brian and Freddie pointed there fingers to where the bouncing was coming from.

"Now dead center for the last", Brian ordered as the man did so.

"AND THEN BLAST IT!" Roger beamed as the stood up pointing his finger up to the roof.

"Yes!" Astoria shouted happily finding a new hope for the band.Mary smiled at the girls cheering and chuckled slightly.

~~~~~~♡︎~~~~~~

The band began to 'get experimental' as they did things like:swinging things,Brian playing the guitar,Roger and Astoria messing about on different instruments,Tori and Freddie doing high notes and more.

Before they knew it time was almost up.

"The studio opens at 8:00,so we got 30 more minutes"The man spoke as the band rushed off to continue recording.

They ended up doing things like using coins and placing them on the drums and experimenting with different instruments.

Mary stood,watching Freddie and Tori messing about as the man shrugged at the bands antics.

Two people walked up to the window,able to see the band as they finished up.The two walked in and asked the man,RT,who 'the kids in the box' were.

"Uh a student band doing some weird stuff" he replied pulling the headphones off from his head as they watched to band.

"How about demos?Got some?" The other man asked as 'RT' told him that they were up all night.

A bin fell from a stand and Tori and Roger both went to grab it and smiled softly at each other.

~~~~~~♡︎~~~~~~

Astoria got home to her pet cat,Minnie, sat by the door.

She only had a cat because of Freddie begging her for years to get one as he loved cats.So a few months ago,Tori finally bought one.

Astoria fed her cat and sat down at her piano,playing the opening notes to a song that Freddie had shown her a few weeks prior.

The band had finally agreed on a name as 'smile' was getting old.

Queen was the chosen name.

Little did Astoria know that her friend was playing the same notes to his girlfriend.

꧁~~~~~~♡︎~~~~~~꧂

Heyyy this was written pretty quickly but I have decided to publish every Wednesday and every Saturday.(Yes it is a Sunday but I just wanted to get a few chapters done)

Don't be surprised if I don't do so every week but that is my goal :3

Anyways make sure to get some rest and I'll see u next chapter

- Sunny <3