★ 𝖡𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖨𝖲𝖲𝖴𝖤𝖲 ★

ℬ𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓈𝓈𝓊ℯ𝓈
"𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 ℊℴ𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒻𝓇ℯ𝒹?"

After a year of being in 'smile',the group were heading to do another gig

Freddie and Astoria sat on a bus stop,waiting for the other band mates to pick them up.

Constantly checking her watch,Astoria began to feel impatient and spoke up.

"Hey,Fred, how long do think they will take"

"Not sure" ,was all he replied with as he circled something on a paper he was reading.

As if on cue,the drummer of the band - Roger Taylor- pulled up with the other two members ,John Deacon and Brian May, looking out of the front window.

Both Freddie and Astoria stood up and walked over to the van,hoping into the back.

"Your late"

꧁~~~~~~♡︎~~~~~~꧂

Halfway through the journey,the van had broken down and the 5 members were stuck in the middle of nowhere."This is bollocks!" ,Roger began,clearly annoyed with the fact they were stuck.

Meanwhile,John was attempting to fix the van and struggling as he grunted.

"it's uh...it's counterclockwise,i think you'll find,John"Brian said as he walked around to where John was sat.

"Oh is it?Thank you,Brian.Would you like to do it?Please,feel free!"John spat sarcastically.

Brian instantly turned down the offer.

"We sold out every pub and uni south of Glasgow,"Roger began again."And I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere,eating a ham sandwich!" He finished and took a bite of his sandwich.

Astoria,who was sat on the front of the van facing the same way the boys were looking, playfully rolled her eyes at the man and looked at her best friend as he spoke to the band.

"Trouble is,we're just not thinking big enough"

"What have you got in mind,Fred?" Tori questioned knowing that it was going to be something huge.

"An album" Freddie awnsered,as if they had the money to do it.

"We can't afford an album" John pointed out as Astoria nodded her head agreeing with him.

"Oh,we'll find a way" Fred said as he grinned mischievously at Astoria."How much do you think we can get for this van?" He spoke calmly.

"I hope you're joking"The blond haired man spoke as he chewed oh his sandwich.

꧁~~~~~~♡︎~~~~~~꧂

The band stood in a tight hallway with Mary Austin as they handed the money over to the owner of the studio.

"Thats three months wages",Astoria said numbly  as she stood next to Mary.

"And a perfectly good van" Roger sighed and shook his head slowly, as Astoria rolled her eyes playfully once again.

"Dont be so dramatic darling" Freddie began."You're recording an album tonight" he said as he walked past the group clapping his hands in the air.

"Let's go!"

꧁~~~~~~♡︎~~~~~~꧂

Heyyy hope your enjoying this book so far,I haven't been publishing a lot so here we are!

Also happy Easter to anyone who celebrates ♡︎

Next chapter will be them all recording and I can't wait to write future chapters

-Sunny <3