Naughty girl (Englisch)

We had the last subject for today and I really couldn't focus on the teacher.Meanwhile my phone buzzed a second to tell me I got a message. I really hoped it was him who texted me. Slowly I took my phone out of the back pocked of my jeans.
"Him!<3: Come in my Office after your last class"
I felt sweet little butterflies in my stomach,he made me so happy even tho he was my teacher in math and science. Suddenly my best friend tapped lightly my shoulder. "Why are you blushing?? Is it your loverboy again?!" She whispered with a huge grin on her face. Sometimes I questioned why no one else saw her the way I saw her,but that was another story."But even then I slowly shook my head in agreement, she was my best friend she just needed to know! The last 15 minutes of the class were boring but to my luck the time flew by and the bell rang. Everyone in the room packed their things and ran out of the classroom including me. I wanted to have him in my arms. When we stood outside the classroom I said goodbye to my best friend. With a smile on my face I ran the stairs up to the second floor of my school. I knocked on his door to tell him that I was going to come in. As soon as I entered the room I saw him standing there,his light blue button up loose on his light sixpack that I loved so much. Slowly he walked over to me. "You were a naughty little girl. You didn't answer my text. You know what that means right?"With every word that he said,he came closer to me. His dark voice send nice little shivers down my spine.I loved when he had to punish me in his dominant way "No I don't" I whispered and looked on the floor. "how do you talk to me?" he wispered while he slowly pressed me against his door.
"I don't know what it means,sir" I had to look up,because of our height differences. Even something so simple like his hight made him even hotter. "Just like that,thats how you talk to your teacher." He wanted to make me feel the risk we took with it. The adrenaline flew trough my vines. My eyes flew down from his eyes  to his lips,these kissable lips that I wanted to feel on every inch on my body. "My eyes are up here sweetheart" he said before he took his index and middle finger to lift up my chin. I felt my face heat up by his words. "I'm sorry sir"I said before I looked into his beautiful blue gray eyes and fell in love again. His gaze softened. "It's totally fine honey" he chuckled softly before he slowly put his lips on mine exploring my lips like it was the first time,like our first kiss again. My Hands wandered into his dark salt and pepper hair to tighten our kiss. I felt his smirk on my lips. Slowly he began to put his hands under my T-Shirt. His strong hands lifted me up and I swung my legs around his waist while he walked to his desk and sat me on top of it. Our kiss got faster and we both needed more. He opened my bra with a skilful movement and quickly stripped off my T-shirt plus bra so as not to interrupt our kiss for too long. Now it was my turn and I slowly began to unbutton his shirt whereby he let out a little groan. I teased him with every little button and I loved it. "Make it fast Noa I want to fuck that little stubborniss of yours out of your head!" He said with a light smirk on his lips that now kissed their way all down to my breasts were he kissed both of them equally before he went even deeper and unzipped my Jeans. After that the only thing I had on to hide my Body was my underpants. Before he could go on I took of his shirt and unbuckled his belt that held his Pants. But as soon as I came to the zipper of his pants he stopped my hands before I could go on. "Not now. I want that you get pleased before it's my turn" I chuckled by his form words. "I love it when you talk like that." Now he was the one that chuckled when he got closer and I felt his breath on my ear. ,,And I love that your eyes sparkle,when you talk about me" he whispered before kissing me with all the tension that was ever in between us. I felt his tongue on my lips as of he was pleasing to let him in and I opened my mouth al little bit. But after a few seconds my mind wasn't on the kiss anymore because his hands were sliding down to my underpants and casually slid them down my legs. After even my underpants were gone he began to slowly stoke my inner thighs. with every trace he led on my thighs my body got even hotter.
What I would let that man do...
"Come on,don't tease me like this, I thought you wanted me to enjoy it" I nearly begged as I threw my head back. Before I even realized what had happened he had slid down his boxers and pushed his Dick into my pussy. We both moaned with pleasure when his full length was inside me.'' Now, do you enjoy it darling?" ,,Oh my god,yes!"I said as he pushed his Dick in me again. ,,You're so tight, just perfect for such a little slut like you!" We had the perfect rhythm for a solid time but then I knew both of us would come.,, Now try to be silent, we don't want anyone to hear us don't you?" As ist happens we both cover our mouths bevor heavily moaning. I felt his white substance filling my insides as he pushed the last times in me. I slowly layed myself on my back and sighed of relief.
He slowly came closer and kissed me with so much passion that I fell inlove again.