The blowjob (English)

He dragged me into the classroom and pressed me against the door while he locked the door with his right hand. In the meantime I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. "Get on your knees, honey" He whispered with his raspy voice that I liked so much. I did what I was told and got on my knees. I placed my hands on his thighs and slowly pulled down his pants and Boxers, were it was obvious to see that his cock was already hard for me. I looked up to his eyes "And swallow everything like a good girl."He said with a grin on his face. I shook my head in agreement and started to lick up his full length before sucking at his balls. He let out a quiet moan as I slowly wrapped my head around his cock and started to suck his shift. He took his left hand to held himself on the desk so he could control himself. His other hand he placed on the back of my head and pressed me against his cock and I had to suppress gaging wich turned me on "fuck" he sighed wich turned into light moan. I loved the sound of that. He pressed me harder against his cock with every time and after a few more minutes I felt his white liquid in my mouth and I swallowed everything. "Good girl" he whispered out breath. I know that I made his knees weaken and I liked that. I got up and without any thinking his lips smashed onto mine and my whole body exploded like it was the first time again. Both of our faces were red as he wiped his lips with the palm of his hand and looked me in the eyes. "I adore you,and I love you!" he said and kissed me the last time before he zipped up his Pants and unlocked the door and we waited for my classmates to arrive so that the person I just gave a blow job could start Teaching.
(It's very short but I like it)