the Cyclops and the rocket jockey

As the sun began to set over the dusty battlefield, the sound of gunfire and explosions echoed through the air. Amidst the chaos, Soldier and Demoman found themselves fighting side by side, their weapons blazing as they defended their team's territory.

"Nice shot, Demoman!" Soldier yelled over the sound of his rocket launcher.

Demoman grinned, taking a swig from his flask before tossing it aside. "Aye, and ye ain't so bad yerself, Soldier!"

As they fought, the two men found themselves drawn to each other's strength and bravery. Soldier admired Demoman's unwavering loyalty to his team, while Demoman was impressed by Soldier's unrelenting determination.

In the lull between battles, the two men found themselves sitting together, sharing stories and laughs as they passed around Demoman's flask.

"Ye know, I've always admired yer courage on the battlefield," Demoman said, taking another swig.

Soldier chuckled. "And I've always admired yer aim with that grenade launcher of yours."

For a moment, the two men sat in comfortable silence, their eyes meeting in a way that made their hearts race.

"Soldier, I...I think there's something between us," Demoman said, his voice hushed.

Soldier's heart skipped a beat. "I...I think so too, Demoman."

Without another word, they leaned in and kissed, their bodies pressed together in a frenzy of passion.

From that moment on, Soldier and Demoman fought side by side as more than just comrades-in-arms. They were lovers, bound together by their love for each other and their unwavering dedication to their team.

And though the battles never truly ended, they knew that as long as they had each other, they could face anything that came their way.