The argument

The soldier and the demoman had been dating for awhile, but today their conversation devolved into a heated argument.

Soldier slammed his fist on the table. "I can't believe you, Demoman! You're always drinking and causing trouble."

Demoman took a swig from his bottle and glared at Soldier. "And what's wrong with that? I fight hard and I party hard. It's what we do."

Soldier shook his head in disgust. "What you do is endanger the team. You show up to missions drunk and unprepared. You're a liability."

Demoman stood up, his eyes blazing with anger. "I may enjoy a pint or two, but I never let it affect my work. I'm always ready to fight when the time comes."

Soldier scoffed. "That's not what I've seen. I've had to cover for you multiple times because you were too drunk to function."

Demoman's voice rose. "You don't know what it's like out there. We're fighting for our lives every day. Sometimes a man needs a drink to steady his nerves."

Soldier got up from his seat as well, towering over Demoman. "We don't have the luxury of indulging in vices. We have a job to do, and we need to do it to the best of our abilities. You need to get your act together before you get someone killed."

Demoman clenched his fists. "Don't you dare talk to me like that. I'm a valuable member of this team, and I won't let you or anyone else bring me down."

The argument continued to escalate, with both men shouting and gesturing wildly. Their voices echoed through the empty room as they argued about duty, responsibility, and the meaning of being a soldier.

In the end, they both stormed out of the room, still angry and unresolved. They knew they would have to work together again soon, but for now, they needed time to cool off and reflect on their differences.