The date

Soldier and Demoman had been dating for a few months now, but they hadn't really had a chance to go out on a proper date yet. So, Soldier decided to plan a surprise for Demoman.

He told Demoman to meet him at the park at 7 PM, and to come dressed for a fancy dinner. Demoman was a bit confused, but he trusted Soldier and showed up at the park dressed in his best outfit.

As he walked into the park, he saw Soldier standing there with a picnic basket and a big grin on his face. Soldier had set up a beautiful little picnic area with candles and a blanket, and he had even brought some fancy food and drinks.

The two of them sat down together, and Soldier pulled out a little boombox. He started playing some music, and then he got up and asked Demoman to dance. Demoman was a bit shy at first, but Soldier's infectious energy soon had him laughing and twirling around.

As they danced, Soldier leaned in and whispered in Demoman's ear. "I know this isn't the fanciest date in the world, but I wanted to do something special for you. I love you, Demoman."

Demoman's heart swelled with love as he looked into Soldier's eyes. He leaned in and gave him a soft kiss. "I love you too, Soldier."

The rest of the evening was spent dancing, eating, and talking. They laughed and joked together, and Soldier even taught Demoman a few new dance moves.

As the night drew to a close, Soldier took Demoman's hand and looked into his eyes. "I know we've been through a lot together, but I wouldn't want to go through it with anyone else. You mean the world to me, Demoman."

Demoman smiled and squeezed Soldier's hand. "You mean the world to me too, Soldier."

And with that, the two of them packed up their picnic and headed home, feeling closer and more in love than ever before.