Reactions

"Yes, cut this one, and then the background music will be a little more ignited."

"What about these introductions? Once a W.I.N.4 debut member or something. "

"Those are black history, don't put them on."

Director Wang of "Let's Fall in Love" is in the smoky post-production room at the moment, pointing at the first issue of "Hip Hop" on the screen.

Director Wang accepted Guan Yi's opinion, about Han Jue's character introduction material, waited a few more days, and this wait was waiting for a surprise.

At the end of work yesterday, I told the employees to watch "Huaxia Has Hip Hop", remembering to take screenshots of Han Jue's appearance, and went to rest after work.

This morning, Director Wang flipped through the micro and learned that Han Jue had exploded on the Internet.

What a bet.

Director Wang, who originally planned to stay in bed, rushed to the company and went directly to the post-production room, and after reading the materials, he stared at the staff to select clips.

Director Wang doesn't know what level Han Jue's strength is, but he knows that Han Jue has become a hot spot, then his own show can rub a wave of hot spots, the kind of bright light.

It was such a bargain to find Han Jue as a guest.

As long as the popularity of "Hip Hop" is there, Han Jue can get a piece of the pie as long as he is not eliminated.

Director Wang planned to promote Xiao Transparent and remember her merits.

Director Wang and Guan Yi have discussed, since the routine of black material reversal has been made first by "Huaxia Has Hip Hop", then he has to do another program effect on his side, that is, he has to cut Han Jue into a prodigal son, become stable, reborn in nirvana in malice, face the past calmly, and become a person again.

'It would be better if you could get some of Han Jue's picture of preparing to compete.'

The director puffed the cigarette fiercely, thinking about how to squeeze Han Jue's value again.

"Stop, stop! Boss, you are not as handsome as Han Jue, you don't want to concave the shape anymore!" Xiao Xia shouted a halt and couldn't bear to shout to Koike in front of him.

Koike patted the book in his hand weakly, especially helpless.

He felt that Xiao Xia was prejudiced against himself, and he was criticized for playing handsome and being too aggrieved when he just held a book and didn't do anything.

At this moment, Xiao Fan was sitting on a stack of books, and not far away, Xiao Xia and several studio friends were patting Xiao Fan.

Spoofing Han Jue's behavior of pretending to read a book, that is, Xiao Chi faces the fake mentor and pulls out a book every time he says a word.

"Next paragraph." Xiao Xia shouted, then pretended to be an interviewer, approached Koike with the camera, and asked,

"What do you think of the assessment?"

"Afu is really strict." Xiao Chi's extremely lewd appearance appeared on the screen, and Xiao Xia's brows behind the camera were screwed together.

"What do you think of the 8 cents increase in pork prices today?"

"Ah rou is really strict."

"What do you think of Koike's three chicken legs for lunch?"

"Ah... Achi is really strict." Koike was about to laugh.