Retro

As for how to judge whether a girl who didn't know much about was really full, Han Jue admitted that he had a little experience.

If you ask the girl directly: "Have you eaten enough?" It's a common mistake for straight men. Whether you are full or not, the answer you get will basically be "Well, already full", or "almost eight points full."

If you don't understand micro-expressions, most people can't judge whether the other party is really full.

The correct way should be to secretly observe whether she has lipstick.

If you make up the lipstick, it means that you are really full or feel that you have enough and do not want to eat anymore.

Women can cheat on men at will, but they will never waste their makeup.

This is an ultimatum from Han Jue's girlfriend.

The expression is very serious.

At that time, Han Jue secretly wrote it down, and he was impressed for a lifetime, but he didn't have the opportunity to use it.

When Han Jue cooked the noodles, he cooked a little more to leave room for it, originally thinking that he could use the silly girl to confirm the effectiveness of this little trick.

However, Han Jue sat opposite Zhang Yiman, watching Zhang Yiman eat red around his mouth and eat all his lipstick, without the appearance of a delicate girl at all.

Han Jue pondered secretly, recalling whether his girlfriend had clarified the target group and age range when he talked about this experience before.

Zhang Yiman didn't know what Han Jue was thinking, she only purred and ate very cheerfully.

It is not necessary to say how delicious this noodle is, and the delicious pasta Zhang Yiman has also eaten.

But probably because her previous expectations for Han Jue's cooking were too low, so when Han Jue brought out the colorful and fragrant Italian meat sauce noodles, Zhang Yiman tasted it and got an unexpected joy, and the corners of his mouth rose, like a cartoon character eating a happy expression.

This expression surprised the director and others.

I think that the plot in the future may be able to make some articles on cooking vegetables.

"Uncle, this," Zhang Yiman stuffed noodles in his mouth, his eyes bent into two bridges, and gave a thumbs up. "This noodle is delicious, cooked just right."

Han Jue also relaxed his heart a little.

After all, he hadn't been in the kitchen for months, so he was inevitably a little jerky.

But as a head chef, his dignity was defended.

" Well, I know." Han Jue accepted the praise calmly.

One plate of noodles per person, a glass of soda, and some canned cooked food bought from the supermarket, this lunch looks like a presentable one.

"When I cook noodles, they are always undercooked." Zhang Yiman complained softly, really worried about his cooking skills.

This means that she has at least a few tips in the [Couple's Book] that cannot be realized.

Such as [Love Bento], [Surprise Breakfast] and so on.

If Han Jue's cooking skills are also dregs, Zhang Yiman can confidently wave the spoon under the slogan of common progress for everyone's sake.

However, now Han Jue burned the dish so deliciously...

'Do you want to let Sister Qin help me do it then?'