Destroy him if you don't sign

Manager Zhang is an old man from [Sands Entertainment], saying that he is an old man, but in fact, he was just poached from other entertainment companies when the company was founded.

[Sands Entertainment] is a well-known fortune inside and outside the circle.

The atmosphere is rough, Manager Zhang was not the head of the artist department at that time, and he could sit in this position by relying on the most proud work - excavating the Jinsha sister who appeared.

At that time, Han Jue was eaten by the whole people, and the company was anxious but also prepared, while trying to save public opinion, on the other hand, he was fully pushing new people and newly recruited artists.

Manager Zhang's subordinates at that time were the current company's first sister, and Manager Zhang's group rose first, and eventually the company's resources were tilted.

They were also very contentious and successfully replaced Han Jue's position as the pillar of the pillar, avoiding [Sands Entertainment] from falling along with Han Jue later.

Therefore, Manager Zhang's high position can even be said to be due to Han Jue's decline.

Emotionally, there is no special dislike for Han Jue, but after sitting in this position, Han Jue is just a luxury product with excellent packaging in his eyes, spending a lot of money but not practical, not useful.

Yes, in Manager Zhang's eyes, a disobedient idol is a failed product.

Unfortunately, of course, there is, but [Sands Entertainment] has the right to pay tuition for admission.

If [Sands Entertainment] has been going well, I'm afraid it's not a good thing, but it's going to attract the wrath of the public.

Manager Zhang also understood this, so even if Han Jue tossed and turned, he did not choose to refrigerate.

Instead, it let Han Jue go out and bounce, making people feel that [Sands Entertainment] was wronged.

And [Sands Entertainment] just laugh and go, I made a fortune by myself.

The company's upcoming newcomer group Girl Group has confirmed the final candidates today.

The new group is about to debut, and as the head of the artist department and the trainee department, Manager Zhang is going to meet and talk one by one.

The scene is actually the same as every time he sees a newcomer who is about to debut, Manager Zhang only needs to say a few words of encouragement when the newcomers are red and excited, praise and praise without pain, and then look forward to the future, indicating that the company is optimistic about them.

This new group of women's groups, Manager Zhang is still quite optimistic, let Guan Yi bring such a potential combination, it is not a waste of him.

But today's Guan Yi is a little absent-minded.

When Manager Zhang returned home slowly, his wife and daughter were watching TV in the living room, and the TV was very loud.

"Oh? Is "Hip Hop" today?" Manager Zhang listened to the TV content twice while changing his shoes.

The daughter pedaled over, and her little feet stepped on the wooden floor with hurried steps.

Manager Zhang looked up at his daughter.

"Dad! Mom said that Han Jue is your company, you help me get an autograph!" The daughter looked excited.

"Oh, it's to sign" Manager Zhang laughed, continued to change his shoes, but suddenly paused, "Who? Han Jue?"