Two Little Children

Sometimes, inconsistencies of love and death quietly happen in completely unguarded situations, forcing you to witness them.

The death of his predecessor's mother left him with a permanent memory, which was not faded by the passage of age, but became brighter like a copper mirror that was constantly wiped.

So much so that when the predecessor found that no one could love, he chose to end himself in the same way as his mother.

The previous few times, shallow and shallow, biased, and this last time, it seems that there is no attachment to the world.

Whether it is the rumors that are becoming more and more suspenseful on the Internet, or the revelations of neighbors, the details of the death of the predecessor's mother are vague, and it seems cloudy and foggy, and it sounds like stall literature.

Han Jue also saw the details in the diary after the predecessor was a few years older, and these vague contents should not be covered by anyone's imagination, it is better to take the initiative to hammer the final word and end the rumors.

Every creative consciousness has traces to follow, and the design of each combination punch must reach the point of a blow.

In the eyes of others, he took the initiative to tear open the scabbed wound and show it.

But in Han Jue's view, he is ending this topic and shifting the focus.

From discussing someone else's privacy, to discussing the quality of the song.

The privacy of the discussion only invites banter, while the discussion work can at least be appreciated and embraced.

Han Jue sang this story of his predecessor in one go, as if he had completed some kind of destiny.

When the last word fell, Han Jue wanted to cry for a moment, but in the end he just sighed.

Opening his eyes and looking at the producer outside the glass, the producer gestured two thumbs, and Han Jue responded with a smile.

It was supposed to be a good picture, but the cameraman shot the producer's thumb from a different angle, and the producer was not allowed to quickly withdraw his hand.

The one that goes up and down is very eye-catching.

Han Jue put down the headphones, opened the door of the recording studio and went out.

It's like running a long run, but the body is weak but enjoys the relaxation brought by the stroll, supporting the tired eyelids, like the eyes when walking in the bright sun.

The producer applauded, praised, said there was no problem, and then just combined it with Zhang Yiman's lyrical content, and finally the mixer did a favor, and the song was roughly finished.

'Huh, what about silly girls?'

Han Jue looked at the work of the computer screen for a while, and then suddenly realized that Zhang Yiman was not dangling on the side, no wonder he felt that something was missing.

With a glance, he found that Zhang Yiman was sitting on the sofa with his back to this side, and there was no cameraman on the side.

Han Jue walked over and said naturally in a relaxed state.

"Silly girl, uh... Teacher Zhang! What happened to you?"

In order to cover up his slip of the tongue, Han Jue's tone was anxious like that of the Manchu Qing widow, sincerely fearful, and went out to help Zhang Yiman cut people without saying a word.

However, Zhang Yiman heard Han Jue's past movements, and immediately lay down, buried his face in the crack of the sofa, and always turned his back to Han Jue.