Woe comes from the mouth

In the previous few recordings, Director Wang could obviously feel the undercurrent flowing between Han Jue and Zhang Yiman.

I am glad that this pair is gradually getting better, and in the future, the content can be pink without forcing pink.

As a result, today, the feeling between this pair has disappeared and subsided.

No!

Director Wang comforted himself, this is just the beginning, the time interval is long, the two should not have entered the state yet.

Next, when he saw the place where Han Juezhang Yiman and the two were angry with each other, he was still very excited.

However, the facts behind proved that he could not expect Han Jue and Zhang Yiman, a pair of couples, to apologize normally, reconcile normally, and develop normally!

"Ah! Uncle, you lie back again!" Zhang Yiman suddenly found that Han Jue didn't know when he was holding the pillow again and was sleeping comfortably.

"I didn't." Han Jue closed his eyes, lay on his side, and hummed that he was not sleeping.

Zhang Yiman angrily patted Han Jue's thigh and shouted, "Hurry up, get up."

Han Jue didn't care about the silly girl's slapping, shook his body, closed his eyes and spoke indistinctly, blurting out the famous sayings of his previous life: "I can't get up, unless I hug and lift high."

The flapping on the thigh stopped.

After speaking, Han Jue didn't shake anymore, opened his eyes, and after thinking back to what he just said, he wanted to slap himself.

I used to get into trouble in the United States for saying commotion and "famous sayings", and now I don't pay attention to it.

What else can you do, just pretend you didn't say it.

Han Jue's words just now were very light and vague, and ordinary people really couldn't hear them clearly.

But Zhang Yiman is not an ordinary person.

Zhang Yiman, who was sitting on the other end of the sofa, did not pat Han Jue at this time.

The hand seemed to have nowhere to rest, so he quickly blinked his eyes, thinking back to Han Jue's commotion just now.

She really wanted to pretend that she didn't hear clearly, but she heard so well, how could she really not hear clearly.

Besides, Zhang Yiman's face was hot and hot, and it was already red to his neck.

'Uncle, what does this mean! How could he say such a thing! Is the uncle serious?! Or are you kidding?! If it's true...'

Zhang Yiman became more confused the more he thought about it, and his breathing suddenly became heavy.

I also feel that in this heating room, it suddenly becomes so hot.

Han Jue wanted to say something, but his mouth was dry and he couldn't say anything.

The living room suddenly fell silent.

The two hearts beat like a drum, and at the same time hope that the other will not hear this heartbeat.

There was obviously something called ambiguity in the air, floating and floating, floating into their hearts, evoking the same feelings that the two of them had felt in the previous process of getting along as they are now.

Two people sitting on the same sofa seem to be able to feel the heat emanating from each other.

Their spirits seem to extend countless touches, perceiving each other's postures, movements, heartbeats, and even joys, angers and sorrows.