411-450

411: One Year 

"Zishang, this kid I grew up watching. When I first arrived at the company, I didn't know much about talking, I just focused on practice, I didn't get along with my peers, I was teased, and before I said a word, tears fell first. It's the same as I used to. I just wasn't lucky. When I was bullied the most, I was just scolded by the people for two ugly words, and then those people were beaten by my brother, and no one bullied me again. Speaking of which, brother, you used to beat them too hard, it was not enough to hit once, you have to hit the second and third times. Later, no one dared to scold me in the company, but no one was willing to play with me. Otherwise, I wouldn't have stuck to you all day long."

Gu Fan made a joke, took a sip of tea to moisten his throat, and continued:

"Zishang is not as lucky as me, he has been bullied for a long time. I went downstairs one morning, passed the toilet on the second floor, and heard a knock on the door inside, very light, and I was scared half to death. Later, he called the security brother and found that it was Zishang who was locked in the compartment. He was wet and splashed with water, and it was a big winter, and he was brought out with a fever and burned out, and he was semi-unconscious. The next day is their monthly assessment. Young man of that age, it's the time to do things lightest, brother, I don't mean you. At that age, being a trainee is stressful, if brother you didn't help me out at that time, I might have been bullied so badly like Zishang. Later, I took Zishang to the cafeteria for a few meals and introduced him to some of his current teammates, and his situation improved, and no one bullied him. Ha~ Even since that day he has been sticking to me."

When Gu Fan said the end, he smiled at Han Jue, who was sitting across the table, feeling that he had inherited something from Han Jue, and he was very proud.

Gu Fan said: "Even if he was bullied like this, he didn't have the slightest thought of taking revenge and going back. Later, I asked him if he wanted to find out the person who locked his door and teach him a lesson, and he said no, for fear that the person's star path would be ruined, so he didn't say. In fact, that person was later secretly caught out and fired. How can we [Blue Whale] let this kind of person be an idol. Even when you bullied people everywhere, you didn't really hurt anyone to affect the practice. This kind of stumbling block before the exam is really over the bottom line."

What else could Han Jue say? I could only drink the tea with a grunt.

"Zishang, this kid has a very good character." Gu Fan said.

"I see." Han Jue nodded.

"The talent is not bad either. Even in that monthly assessment, he brought the flame to the stage, and finally got the comprehensive score of [B]. Usually it has always been [A]. He also has a spirituality in dance, quick to get started and textured."

"Hmm."

"Zishang is a good boy. He is very filial to his father and mother, and he also respects his teacher."

"I see..."

"Of course, brother, if you accept Zi Shang as an apprentice, you can make your own decision, I won't interfere. I don't want to give him points to say so much, I just hope that you can fully understand that child, and then make a decision, so as not to miss such an excellent apprentice," 

Gu Fan swore with confidence, "Ah, by the way, Zishang is very willing to work hard, and I especially don't want to disappoint you. Some time ago, the song 'In the Name of the Father', he consulted all the artists who are good at rap in the company some time ago, and then practiced all the time, eating and training, riding in the car to practice, sleeping and training..."