Sudden Rain and A Hungry Night

Anirudh and Bondita took deep breaths as they both closed their house's door. Bondita searched for their towels and handed him one.

"Why did it rain when didn't bring our umbrellas with us?" Anirudh asked as he dried his hair.

"That's how it always happens. Luckily we ran towards our home. After sometime, it will rain heavily." Bondita replied, dried her wet skin.

"It was tiring to run though. You run so fast Bondita" Anirudh said with a chuckle.

"Yes, and you run like a lizard." Bondita replied as she giggled.

"It was because I didn't want both of us to catch cold! Are your files okay?" 

"Yes! They are-" stopped Bondita when she heard the lightning. She jolted due to sudden loud sound. 

"Thank God! We got here in the nick of the time! It's raining really heavily now!" said Bondita.

"Hmm! Now we can enjoy it at night! Let's quickly get changed and eat our dinner!" Anirudh replied. They changed into their night clothes, had dinner while having a conversation and finally threw themselves into the bed.

"Another tiring day! Even if we did right by racing through the rain we got ourselves even more tired!" Anirudh replied with a sigh.

"Yes, but it was fun too! Now that we are even more tired we can sleep well too!" Bondita said as she slightly closed the window.

"You will sleep? Don't you want have fun again?" Anirudh asked with a smirk.

"Of course not! Even if I am really really tired that I want to die I will never let this opportunity slip" Bondita said with a mischievous smile.

"Well, if you are very very tired it's better if we don't do it. I don't want you to die from stress."

"Come on! I was just exaggerating it! Last night I didn't even got the night to enjoy!"

"Surprisingly you have energy for this... Okay then, get undressed."

"Not while watching each other?"

"If you want to then we can"

"I wanted you to feel embarassed there... Not now, I want to surprise you" said Bondita as she undressed herself.

"Oh! How will you surprise me?" Anirudh asked with a smile.

Bondita pounced on Anirudh, wrapping her arms around his neck and holding him closer to her.

"Surprise! I wanted to hug you like this! I won't let you go now!" Bondita said as she rubbed her cheek against his.

"B-B-Bondita, p-please maintain a bit distance between us...." Anirudh stammered, looking away from her.

"Eh? Why so?"

"I-I can feel them! Please! Don't look towards me!"

"What? Be clear Anirudh!"

"I can feel your breasts!! Don't make me say!! Are you stupid? Also, don't look at my face!" Anirudh said in a loud voice, trying his best to hide his face with his hand.

"I know that already. I don't mind it as I did it deliberately. Also, what's wrong with your face? Come on, show me!" Bondita replied as she blushed a bit. She held Anirudh's hand and pulled it away from his face. Anirudh closed his eyes, not wanting to see her reaction.

Seeing Anirudh's face, which was visibly red, a smile appeared on her face. 

"Hey! You blushed! I am glad that I am not alone!" Bondita replied as she clung onto him.

"I look lame, don't I? For the whole time I was trying my best to maintain my composure. But, I can't maintain my stoic expression if you do this to me." Anirudh replied with a sigh.

"You don't have to! You know? I was worried that maybe I wasn't pretty enough! You are seriously a good actor! Am I not beautiful?" Bondita replied as she frowned a bit.

"I wouldn't have tried my best to maintain my composure if I didn't feel anything about you! Y-You look so cute and beautiful at the same time! You are really something Bondita! Now I am feeling more urge to touch you!" Anirudh said quickly, his face still red.

Bondita's eyes glowed. She rested her head on his chest and replied calmly, "Then touch me more. I never stopped you from doing so, did I? You don't have to hold yourself back. If you think that you may hurt me somehow then you are wrong. I want to be touched by you, to be loved by you. Can't I desire you more?".

Anirudh looked towards her, his heart beating faster than before. His hand ran through her hairs, "Of course you can. I will rather love it if you desire me more. Also, I can't stop myself from worrying about you, can I? You are so special to me that when you are hurt I feel hurt too. I married you because I want to be with you. I have to take better care of you" He replied, getting a better view of her face.

His hand slid down her hair, touching her bare back. Bondita felt his warm hand on her skin. She rubbed her face against his chest and kept her one leg upon him, sticking more closer to him. His another hand held her by her shoulder, caressing it. He pulled her more closer to himself, grabbing her by her waist. He could feel her warm body and her racing heart. He brushed his cheek against her soft hair.

They could feel the cool breeze of rain entering the room, while they felt warmth of each other's body. 

"I didn't know that she is so soft. I can't stop myself from touching her now. She looks so cute when she's blushing. I want to see her expression more....more..." Anirudh thought as he gazed at her warm face. He raised the blanket up so that she didn't feel cold due to the raging rain outside.

•Enjoy Yourself!•