3:"step 5, you cant be scared to show me off and hold my hand"

As sunoo saw park sunghoon coming with wonyoung on his way.

Sunoo freaked.

"Oh no, Oh no"said Sunoo as he zoomed past the cafeteria and went into the bathroom.

Sunoo gasped for air trying to catch it. he has never runned this fast even once furing the 17 years of his life.

His hands on the cubicle door shutting it.

Jungwons pov:

I saw sunoo-hyung run to the bathroom a he saw the school jock Park sunghoon walking with the schools head cheerleader
wonyoung.

"Oh hi, wonyoung" just jungwon said softly smilling at the lovey-dovey pair. As in lovey-dovey only wonyoung, sunghoon just stood their emotionless.

"Hi jungwon! I'm just here to see if sunoo-oppa is here?" Said wonyoung still holding sunghoons muscular arm.

"No, actually he just left to the bathroom" said jungwon as he saw wonyoung frown a little at his comment.

"Aww, that sad I guess sunghoon and I have to go now, but you guys have a good one" wonyoung said showing her signature sweet smile as she waved them goodbye.

"That sunghoon guy is so weird"niki said with a disgusted type of expression.

"I know right, no wonder sunoo was so passed off at him. That guys a fucking stone." Said jake.

Sunoo's pov:

The bell rang as countless cheers, laughter and rustling of students  were heard.

Sunoo was happily packing his back-pack beacuse it was the weekend.

He skipped through the hallway eventually walking to his house. He didn't walk home with friends since they lived nowhere near him.

He got home and a he was getting his shoes off, he saw wknyohng with a frown on her face.

"Where were you? I wanted  to introduce you to sunghoon."

"I don't wanna get to know him"said sunoo coldly.

"Why,what did he do to you?"

"He's a player wonyoung"i said as I saw wonyoungs eyes widened.

"N-no he's not" she said, stuttering I can see her getting teary-eyed.

I wanted to scoff, why is his strong little sister almost crying over a fucking boy rn. Man this girl is inlove.

"Wonyoung, your not the only one on his list he got sick of his last chick now he saying for the one available" I said crossing my arms. The truth can hurt but its the truth for a reason.

"You know what, sunoo I'm sick of you trying too break me and sunghoon apart from now on don't talk about me and sunghoon again I know he loves me I'm special to him.

"That's what every girl thought dear sister, but don't worry you can see for yourself since actions work better than words" i thought and smirked as i saw wonyoung stomped back to her room

.

.

.

.

To be continued .

He yall I'm back! It was ramadan so I was busy but Im updating now and I'll probably update again tomorrow so bye love yall!!