4:"i need something more, ill pray to the lord that baby im yours"

Authors note:

I recommend listening I'm yours by isabel larosa for this chapter. (on repeat if u want)

.
.

Sunoos pov:

Things have been moving fast ,it has already been 6 months since
wonyoung and sunghoon have been dating. I didn't think they would last this much but whatever.

I've been avoiding wonyoung like the plague since that day. She's also ignoring me, I guess she's hurt by my words but it's ok she should see for herself how bad the boy shes in love with is.

Today sunghoon is coming for dinner to meet our parents which I'm surprised by.

"Maybe they will last?" I thought as I was picking out what clothes I should wear for the dinner.

A hour was left from sunghoon coming to our house. Yeah,yeah I didn't approve of their relationship at all but at the end of the day she is my little sister so if she's choosing to be with this guy,I'm not gonna say anything more about it.

I want to look good to make a good impression since he hasn't seen me yet.

At the end I chose a baby blue cardigan with white cloud designs matched with a white button down and white pants. I looked hella cute. The clothes matched well with my baby-pink hair.

I went to the mirror put on some lip gloss, did some minimal makeup and sprayed my signature perfume.

"I should really check up on wonyoung" i said as I slowly went to her room and softly creeked her door open.

"H-hi" I said nervously as I smiled softly at her while she was busy putting on her makeup.

"Hi, dear brother" she said coldly probably trying to be sarcastic.

"Ok wonyoung, I'm sorry about what I said that day I was trying to look out for you, I'm your big brother after all" i said trying to defend myself.

"Your forgived"wonyoung said as she smiled at me and hugged me.

"Your too kind for your own good" i thought as I hugged her back.

Sunghoons pov:

I walked up the Kim's households door with a bouqet of flowers as I rang the door bell.

I felt the cold wind of the winter evening brush against my skin as I stared emotionlessly at the door waiting for someone to open it.

I didn't take me and wonyoungs relationship seriously, to me she was just pass time. But, she was taking it seriously and since the Kim's are a good and rich family my parents were more than happy that i was dating her.

"God damn buisness connections" i thought i wasnt intersted in her one bit cause i was gay but ofcourse my parents. as I saw wonyoung open the door with a huge smile on her face.

"I waiting for you!" She said as she hugged me.

"For me?" She asked pulling out of our hug and pointing at the flowers.

"Ofcourse" I said emotionless giving her the bouqet white roses.

" thank you so much" she said sniffing the flowers.

"Come in!" She said wrapping her arm around mine.

"Thank you" I said as I walked in.

I saw her parents on the dinner table waiting for me as I walked up to them and took a seat next to wonyoung.

I was having a conversation with her dad as her mom slowly put the dishes of food down on the table.

I noticed a empty seat next to wonyoungs mom I was curious cause I didnt know if wonyoung had any other siblings.

"Oh you didn't meet my brother yet"said wonyoung.

"Sunoo! Come down already"said wonyoung looking annoyed.

"COMING! WAIT A MINUTE" I head a soft-male voice in a distance .

A few minutes later I saw someone come down the chairs and sit down on the chair opposite to me.

I wanted gasp as i met eyes with the male. Foxy amber eyes soft plump lips a sharp nose baby pink hair . He was drop dead gorgeous as beautiful if not more than wonyoung.

My eyes sparkled I swear to god everyone could see the my eyes getting widened.

"Um hi ! You must be sunghoon" said the male softly smilling as his eyes become little crescents.

"Um haha hi yeah I am" I smiled a little and chuckled.

"I'm sunoo! Nice to meet you!" He said smilling brightly this time.

I smiled big this time my dimples showing.

Wonyoungs pov:

I wanted to choke on my own saliva right now. MY boyfriend who I've been pursuing for 6 months who hasn't shown a single emotion to me these months we were dating was right how smilling at my brother who he met 2 seconds ago.

Great. Am i really that bad?

.

What wonyoung didn't know was that this was just the beginning.

.

.

.

To be continued.

Yall the drama just started.

Do yall like it? If you do don't forget to vote and comment!!

Love yall<33