8:"we only met eachother just the other day,but you got me feeling some way"

(I'm rewriting chapter 8 since I wanna change the storyline.)

I woke up with a throbbing headache and a light feeling on my waist and body. I opened my eyes to see sunghoon with his eyes closed still.

My eyes widened as I shot up from bed faster than light itself trying to adjust to what happened last night as all of the memories came flying back.

He surprisingly didn't feel sticky at all, and he was wearing a oversized hoodie with gray sweatpants, something he wasn't wearing last night.

As he connected the dots, he realised sunghoon had cleaned him and dressed while his dumbass slept through all of it.

He blushed and shook his head quickly as he looked at the clock.

Thirty minutes left for school.

"Well. Shit" he said and quickly woke up to get his belongings and run to school in whoevers clothes he was wearing.

"Sunoo? What's wrong" sunghoon said as he sat on his bed rubbing his eyes as he tries to adjust to the light of the day.

"What's wrong is that your my sisters boyfriend, and I just lost my first kiss and my virginity to you so yeah and we also have half an hour to go to school" he said sarcastically smilling at sunghoon.

"Ok, whatever can we sleep some more I have a car and my house is close to school" said sunghoon finally adjusting too the light and putting both of his hands back on the bed.

"You have a car right, now quickly get ready and get me to school but before that let's get our stories right since I know someone's gonna ask me where I was" said sunoo to sunghoon as he sat beside him on the bed.

"Ok, so last night at the party I got too drunk and knew no one at the party except you so you took me to your house since you forgot my address and i was too drunk to tell you."

"But can't you just say that you were at a friends house?" Said sunghoon?

"Nope, none of my friends were at that party." Said sunoo crossing his arms and sighing.

"Also, you said you had a sister right do she use makeup" said sunoo making eye contact with the sleepy sunghoon.

"For what?" asked sunghoon brushing his messy hair away with his hand.

"To cover the hickeys" said sunoo rolling his eyes at how stupid sunghoon was sounding.

"Why do you need to cover my masterpiece?" Sunghoon said smirking and holding sunoo by the waist.

"Beacuse,first of all I have a reputation to maintain and as the school representative i can't walk into school with a bunch of purple hickeys." Said sunoo groaning again at sunghoon.

"My sister does not have makeup anyway" said sunghoon pinning sunoo against the wall behind them.

"Besides, I don't want to ruin the art I worked so hard for" he said smirking as he smashed his lips against sunoos.

Sunoo melted into the kiss as he passionately kissed back putting his hands on sunghoons neck.

After a few seconds he had self realization and pushed sunghoon off hard.

"Shit, I'm late " sunoo screamed as he quickly went down and put on his shoes,fumbling with them.

Sunghoon laughed as he took his car keys nd followed him as he saw sunoo impatiently putting on his shoes.

.

.

.

.

The car ride to school,was silent the tension was so thick you could cut it with scissors.

As they approached the school sunghoon pulled in as he looked back at sunoo.

"Are you sure your gonna be fine?" Said sunghoon looking at the possed of hickey-covered sunoo.

"Yeah,yeah" said sunoo rolling his eyes.

"Sure you don't want me to go with you" said sunghoon looking questionly at sunoo.

"Firat of all when did you become so "protective" second of all, no your gonna make it worse of you go with me" said sunoo angrily.

"Damn, who spat it your coffee" said sunghoon.

"Shut the fuck up before I spit in yours" said sunoo before getting out and slamming the door.

If only sunoo was ready for what was about to go down.

.

.

Kinda late upload but whatever.

I have exams so I'm sad :(