7:"i left the party with a barbie,marking x on the dot""

Warning.

This chapter contains VERY explicit content.

.

.

.

A "Your invited!" card was placed infront of sunoo by Jay, one of if not the richest guy in school.

"What is this for?" Said sunoo curiously as he looked at jay in the eye.

"Oh, babe this is a invitation to my birthday party this weekend and as the school sunshine, your obviously invited and also there will be alcohol and everything so be prepared love"said jay winking before going to pass another card too another kid.

"Ew" sunoo said as he stared at the invitation, he always gets this kinds of invitations alot since he's popular. He usually turns it down but lately he's been stressed so a little fun won't hurt right?

Wrong.

.

.

.

"Hey, wonie did you get that invitation to Jay's party"sunoo said as he placed his tray of food next to the cat-eyed male.

"Duhh"said jungwon as he took a bite of his sandwich.

"I think I might go" i said and took a bite of my spaghetti.

Jungwon choked "y-y-you know t-t-there will be alcohol,sex and drugs r-r-right" he said still choking and then gulping a bottle of water down.

"Yeah, I know I just want to try something new"

"Wow, the school sunshine finally trying something NEW" said niki and sipped on his apple juice.

"Oh shut up,I'm just very stressed lately" said suno rolling his eyes at the machevious teen.

"Well I'm not not invited since only the seniors are invited"said niki feeling sad.

"Wait, aren't you jn the same grade as wonyoung?" Said sunoo looking at niki.

"Yeah,why?" Said niki curiously looking at his amber-eyed hyung.

"Well shit."

.

.

.

Sunoo dials jungwons number wanting to know what to wear to the inappropriate party.

Jungwon picks up his phone.

"Yeah bitch" said jungwon jn a harsh tone.

"Oh my god, what's with you" said sunoo holding his chest.

"Just practising my tone to play hard to get, and also if your gonna be like that your not gonna get fucked tonight you know?" Said jungwon applying small touches to his makeup.

"I don't wanna get fucked jungwon, I'm a virgin and I want it to stay like that " said sunoo tolling his eyes.

"Ok whatever come to my house, cause I know your not gonna wear anything sexy enough to make anyone's cock harden"said jungwon hanging up.

"That bitch"sunoo said.

.

.

Sunoo is currently in jungwons house while he's rummaging through his closet looking for something.