10:"i wanna fuck you slow with the lights on."

( hi.....back after a long time...)

Sunoo's pov:
______________

It was lunch time, the time sunoo feared. Usually sunoo would be jumping towards the cafeteria but now, he was scared as fuck. He litteraly was sunghoons shirt and he also walked un with a bunch of hickeys which was now covered but he was definetly gonna be fucked once he walked into the door.

Just as he predicted as he walked a few centimeters into the cafeteria he was dragged out of it by a furious wonyoung by his arm and slammed against the wall inside the janitors closet.

"What the fuck wonyoung? What's happened hi,hello and being respectful to elders" sunoo yelled at the ragging female triggering her more. He was on really thin ice right now.

Wonuoung eyebrow twitched in anger as she gritted her teeth. Respecting elders? Judging by her anger right now she was being very respectful.

"What's wrong is that you walked into school with hickeys all over while also wearing my boyfriends shirt,you fucking slut I knew it, since that day I brought him home or even when I told you about him ever since then you have been after him like the fucking slut you are. So now that you have fucked him and have his marks all over your cheap body how does it feel? Does it feel good to finally have your cheap ass fucked by Your sisters boyfriend. How does it feel to have stolen the love of MY life ?" Said wonyoung screaming at sunoos face.

His cute little sister was now long gone and replaced with a heart-broken woman begging for some kind of reassurance that her mind was wrong. Sunoo felt so guilty for what he had done after hearing wonyoungs heart breaking words. Even if he wanted to fall on his knees and beg wonyoung for forgiveness while also confessing the horrible act he had done.

But he couldn't,and he wont. He's already a horrible person so whats the purpose of trying to save himself. He simply dosent care anymore. Hes gonna fake it, cause nobody in this world is perfect some just have more flaws then others,so why should he be perfect. He's gonna fuck his sisters boyfriend behind her back and he wont give 2 fucks,he dosent care, cause a good fuck is a good fuck.

"Calm down wonyoung,no I did not fuck your boyfriend. I went to a party last night and I made out with a jock called.....Lee heeseung its not your boyfriend, and to explain why I'm wearing sunghoons shirt is beacuse I got too drunk and i knew no one except sunghoon an dhe recognised me so he felt bad and took me to his house cause he didn't remember our address" said sunoo confidently knowing damn well that all the things he said right now were all lies he took out of his ass.

Wonyoung bit her bottom lip cause that was a good explanation but she just insult her elder brother really badly and she dosent wanna apologise cause her ego is as high as mount everest.

"This is not over." Wonyoung said before storming out of the closet.

Sunoo smirked,he has gotten better at lying.

Third person pov:

Sunghoon sighed it was last period and it was math class. He'd rather shove a butt plug up his nostrils and run around naked than do math class, it's litteraly the most boring 1 hour of his life.

Suddenly a idea popped up in his head,he hasn't seen his love sunoo since the morning and he admits he really misses that plump lips and beautiful feline eyes staring at him with deep admiration.

He can just fuck sunoo in the school bathrooms right? He has heard about the idea from his bestfriend heeseung a few months back after heeseung apparently fucked this guy named jake from his chemistry class. He never thought much of it back then but now it seems like a great idea now that he is horny as fuck thinking about fucking sunoos ass from the back while he's trying to hold his angelic moans.

He turned to heeseung who sat next to him and asked,
"Hey i can fuck someone in the bathroom right?"

"Yeah,why? You wanna fuck that chick wonyoung your dating?" Asked heeseung looking at sunghoon curiously with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Nah, she has this hot brother named sunoo I fucked him last night. He has the tightest ass I've ever fucked I wanna fuck him again" said sunghoon smirking.

"You fucked THE kim sunoo?! He is litteraly the school sunshine. Man! I wanna fuck him too how did you bag him bro?" Asked heeseung.

"Hey,hey he's mine you can't fuck him and I canbag anyone bro what do you think?"

.

.

Sunoo was in class when he suddenly got a text from sunghoon.

"Come in the boy bathroom down the hallway now, i miss you"

Sunoo smirked he knew exactly what was about to go down.

.

.

.

HEY YALL!!!
I'm sorry for updating so late I had a writers block 😭
Don't worry tho!
Im backkk<3333

Also as a present for being late......

Smutt next chapter...;)

Logging off☆