11:"pretty when you scream my name like that."

Warning:

Size kink.
Voice kink.
Hyung kink.
Sexual scenes.
Doggy style sex.
Feminization.
Cum swallowing.
Public sex.
Bathroom sex.
Spit as lube.
Praise kink.

You have been warned :)

.

Sunoo raises his hands during history class hiding the smile he is trying surpass on his lips.

The teacher asks what's wrong and sunoo asks permission to go to the bathroom,when the teacher agress he fails to not smile and walks out of the classroom giggling with some classmates giving him side-eyes.

Sunoo walked into the bathroom seeing sunghoon already present in the bathroom.

"How are you my love,I missed you so much" sunghoon said as he smiled at a already blushing and smilling sunoo as he grabbed him by his slim waist.

"I'm good,history class was so boring you saved me from there" sunoo said as he pouted purposefully acting cute for sunghoon.

"Well shouldnt i get a reward for saving you?"said sunghoon with a eyebrow raised he looked so damn hot right now

"Sure, what do you want?" Sunoo said as he felt sunghoon taking his hand and leading him to the outline of sunghoons throbbing hard cock.

Sunoo smirked as he pulled sunghoon into one of the nearest stalls and got on his knees infront of the smirking sunghoon.

"Is this your first time giving head in a school bathroom?" Said sunghoon smirking as he felt sunoo unzip the jeans finally feeling free from the suffocating fabric.

"Yeah,it feels fun I feel like a slut" said sunoo smilling gleefully at the clichè scene he is experiencing.

"You look cute even while doing thi- ah fuck..." groaned sunghoon feeling sunoo giving kittenish licks on the tip of his cock.

Sunoo started licking the tip while looking at sunghoon with his doe eyes.

Sunghoon smirked at the sight of sunoo on all fours looking at him on all fours licking his dick like a lolipop he looked so angelic while doing something so sinful.

Slowly sunoo started bobbing his head as he heard sunghoons low moans and grunts a affirmation that he was doing good.

Soon sunghoons dick reached the back of his throat as he gagged at the sudden feeling.

Even with his mouth full of his dick and even with some of it shoved down his throat damaging his vocal cords, all of sunghoons dick wasn't down sunoos mouth so with tears streaming down his face he took some of the drool dripping down from the side of his mouth in his hands and started jerking the uncovered part of sunghoons dick like lube.

Sunghoon threw his head back from the feeling of sunoos warm mouth and throat and even the jerking of sunoo hand with drool used as kube on his dick. He felt enormous levels of pleasure. He never had recieved head this good, and trust me he has recieved many heads.

Sunoo kept bobbing his head and jerking sunghoon off as sunghoon groaned and let out low moans trying to keep in his noises as they were in a public place.

Sunghoon moaned lowly as he released  his semen into sunoo mouth he smirked as he saw sunoos ethereal face filled with tears coming out of his tear filled half-lidded eyes drool coming out of his cock and semen filled mouth.

Sunoo takes his mouth out of sunghoons dicm as a audible pop sound comes out.

"Swollow it,oh you look so pretty on your kness with your mouth filled with my cum" said sunghoon as sunoos eyes widened, swallowing it? Isn't that like very gross.

"Now do you want to leave all dry and stimulated baby, swallow it"
Said sunghoon in a mocking and also demanding tone.

Sunoo hesitated for a second but then he swallowed the salty liquid down and looked at sunghoon with his puppy eyes looking like a puppy who has finished it's task looking for its treat.

"Good boy, now turn around and take your pants off let me fuck you until you can't walk for a week"

Sunoo turned around as sunghoon impatiently took the pants off of sunoo as he gasped.

"Be a little more gentle,hyung"said sunoo holding onto the closed door handle for support.

"Isn't it funny,how your calling me hyung right before I fuck your guts out" sunghoon said smirking.

"Dont worry tho, it turns me on" said sunghoon as sunoo chuckled.

"Open up" said sunghoon as he inserted two fingers into sunoos mouth using his spit as lube.

"Ah-" sunoo yelped as he felt two fingers stretching him out.

"Fuck.." sunoo moaned in high-pitched tone as sunghoon continued  to finger his walls.

"Hyung...."

"Fuck... I'm gonna become hard by just hearing your voice" said sunghoon as he inserted another finger.

"Ah- god yes" said sunoo shaking his head slowly at the pleasure.

"I don't think god is in the room sunoo" sunghoon said in a mocking tone.

"Fuck you..." said sunoo annoyed at sunghoon.

"Well I'm gonna fuck you right now" said sunghoon smilling at sunoo.

"Oh my god hyung, shut up and fuck me already" said sunoo rolling his eyes.

"Ah- fuck-" sunoo said as he felt sunghoons surprisingly hard again cock entering inside his hole.

"Oh my god,fuck i forgot how big you were" sunoo said as he felt stinging pain.

"Can I move now, princess" sunghoon said he usually sint soft during sex but with sunoo he just can't help but be soft.

"Yeah hyung.." said sunoo slowly starting to feel pleasure.

Sunghoon started pounding hard as he felt sunoos ass swallowing his dick whole, oh how much he missed that ass.

"Hyung!....hyung!...Fuck!" sunoo screamed as he prayed in his mind so that no one walks in in them.

Sunghoon gripped on sunoos waist and pounded harder and harder while hearing sunoo moans,whines and screams turning him on more.

Eventually they came together and sunghoon sat sunoo on his lap on the bathroom stall.

"I'm sorry babe I can't give you after care" siad sunghoon his hands on one of sunoos half exposed waist and

"Does this turn you on sunoo? Being fucked like a bad school girl from the behind" said sunghoon pounding hard as he heard the slapping of skin in the bathroom they were currently fucking in.

"Yes! Yes hyung!" Sunoo cried out basically whinging sounding more high pitched than he wanted.

Sunghoon pounded harder and harder as they eventually came together.

Sunghoon cleaned sunoo up in the small space that thye had and sta him on his lap his one hand on sunoos waist and another one on his head putting aside the one of many lose strang of hair and kissing his forehead.

"I'm sorry babe,this is all of the after care I can do"said sunghoon.

"Sunoo? Sunoo hyung,are you here?" The voice of jungwon was heard as sunoos previously half lidded eyes shot up open.

"Shit."

.

.

.

To be continued.

Sorry for updating late I had a writers block :(.

Sorry if the last few parts of the smutt was bad alot of my writing got lost at the end and I just lose motivation 🥲

Signing off☆