Chapter one

Murders have been going on for a while in New York City. Seven people murdered in three weeks. Eight suspects were thrown into jail in the time span, but they were let out when they were proven innocent.

The person behind these murders is a nineteen year old boy named Gareth Wilson. He went to school at nyu and he was in a friend group of six. One of those people being his boyfriend, Will Byers. Did Gareth really love Will? Fuck no. Gareth hated Will. Absolutely hated him. He wanted to st*b will over and over again and watch Will suffer.

Gareth currently is on the phone with his friend, Eddie who was planning to help him. But was he really on the phone with Eddie?

———

Gareth was sitting on his couch when he heard his phone ring. He turned on his phone to see that he was getting a call from is friend Eddie.

He answered.

"What's up Eddie?" Gareth said as he answered.

"I'm watching the news, again?" Eddie said, with an obvious voice changer.

Gareth sighed. "It was Perfect." He Said as he took a sip of his beer he had just gotten a few minutes ago.

"What was it like?" Eddie asked.

"Is that a voice changer?" Gareth avoided Eddie's question.

"Answer the question." Eddie threatened.

"Ok man." Gareth rolled his eyes. "It was Perfect. She looked so scared. She groaned in pain. It kinda of turned me on." Gareth paused to take another sip of beer. "When I got home I had to jack off."

"Mhm." Eddie replied.

Gareth made a slight confused face. "Where Are you man? You're usually at the dorm by now."

"I'm here." Eddie said.

"Where's here?" Gareth asked.

"Right by you." Gareth looked over at the cameras. He could see that someone was watching them.

"Are you on the cameras man?" Gareth questioned as he stood up.

"Correct. Now find me." 'Eddie' answered.

"Hmmm..." Gareth thought for a minute. "Hint?"

"I'm where half the population of gay people are." Eddie replied.

Gareth walked over to the kitchen closet. He opened the door but no one was there. So he went to the living room one next. Again, nothing. He went to the other living room closet, he opened the door to see Eddie being hung by a rope.

Gareth screamed and ran away. But what Gareth didn't know is that he was running into danger. He ran right into a man with a ghostface mask on.

"What the fu-" Gareth said as he slowed down, too bad he was cut off by being stabbed.

The person twisted the knife, took it out, and stabbed him again.

Gareth screamed in pain.

"Does this turn you on?" The person said aggressively with the same voice changer.

The person stabbed Gareth again, and again, and again. He watched Gareth's face as he experienced this painful, slow death.

Right before Gareth died, he took off the mask. Stab. Dead.

The person left Gareth on the ground, dead. But first, they put all of his murder weapons on top of Gareth and put Gareth's diary on top of Gareth.