Chapter Six

It had been about an hour since Jason left and Chrissy was starting to Worry.

She tried calling him about fifteen minutes ago but he didn't answer. Chrissy took out her phone and tried to call him again. But right before she called him, he called her.

Chrissy quickly answered and put the phone on speaker.

"Jason!" She yelled into the speaker. "Where the hell are you?"

"Right here." Jason replied in a deep voice.

Chrissy laughed a little. "Is that a new voice changer?" She asked.

"I don't know. You tell me." Jason replied, making Chrissy laugh a little again.

"Well, where are you, seriously." Chrissy asked.

"The stairs." Jason answered. "But the doors locked, can you help me?"

"Yeah sure." Chrissy said as she stood up. She walked out of the apartment and too the stairs. "Alright I'm here!" Chrissy said as she arrived at the stairs. She opened the door.

What she expected to see was Jason out of breath from walking up the stairs, what she expected was Jason right by the door. What she saw was Jason in a costume sitting on the stairs.

"Did you buy a costume? Is that why it took you so long?" Chrissy asked as she walked closer.

The masked person nodded.

"Okay well let's go." Chrissy said, a little weirded out by the fact that he wasn't talking. Chrissy walked out with Jason following. She held the door open for him and they walked down the hallway to their room. The walk wasn't far.

When they got their, 'Jason' handed Chrissy the keys. Chrissy unlocked the door and walked in. 'Jason' followed.

Chrissy closed the door behind them.

What a mistake that was.

The second she closed the door, she was stabbed. The masked person removed the knife and Chrissy turned around.

"J-Jason?" She stuttered, quietly.

"No, not Jason." The Person Said with the same voice changer used over the phone. They stabbed her again. And again. Chrissy was in to much pain, she couldn't defend herself. She just had to watch herself be stabbed.

"W-who." She tried to say.

There was a slight laugh from the other person before they removed their mask. One more stab. Chrissy was dead.

A.N.: I have two fanfic ideas right now based off of two different anime's and idk which one to do😭

Also, sorry for the shorter chapter