Chapter fifteen

Everyone just finished eating their cake and are getting ready to leave Willow and Stella's door.

Will was just about to walk out before Mike grabbed his shoulder. "Can you please help us?" Mike asked.

"No Mike." He responded. "We've been talking about this for the past twenty minutes. I'm not putting my friends in danger, if you want to put your friends in danger that's your fault."

Mike rolled his eyes. "You guys are already in danger. And plus, your friends are my friends."

"Goodbye Mike." Will said coldly as he walked out the door.

Mike sighed and looked at Stella.

"Why is he being so fucking cold?" Mike complained as he sat down on the couch.

"He's probably sad about Hopper and worried for El." Stella stated. "Just give him time."

"Whatever. I'm going back to my dorm." Mike stood up and walked out.

———

After about a fifty minute walk, because Mike didn't want to take the subway, he was finally back in his dorm on his bed.

He looked at his phone to see if he had any new notifications, nothing. He sighed and laid down, falling asleep.

———

1:02 am.

Mike woke back up to the sound of his phone ringing. Mike groaned, annoyed, and grabbed his phone.

He didn't bother to look at who was calling, he just answered and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" Mike said in a tired voice.

"Hello Micheal." A voice on the other line said.

Mike sighed. "Don't call me Micheal. Who even is this?" He questioned.

"I'll let you figure that one out." The call went silent for a minute.

"Are you the fucker that's been killing people?"

Mike heard a small laugh, then silence. "You do realise that you left your living room/kitchen lights on right?"

Mikes heart dropped. He looked over at his open door and saw the lights on. Mike stood up and ran to close and lock the door before speaking again.

"Where the hell are you?" Mike whispered.

"The closet."

Mike walked towards the closet. (This bitch is so stupid istg.) He stood by the light grey door for a minute before opening it. All he saw was his clothes. Mike sighed in relief.

"No you're not." Mike said in a smart tone.

"Who said I was in your closet?" The voice on the other line questioned. "Look out the window."

Mike hung up the phone before quickly dealing a new number.

———

Will is sitting at his table, reading and listening to Cardigan by Taylor Swift.

He looked at his phone, the time was 1:15. Right as Will looked away his phone, it started ringing.

He looked back down at his phone. It was Mike. Will decided not to answer because he was about to go to bed so he declined. But not even three seconds later it started to ring again.

Will rolled his eyes and sighed as he answered the phone.

"Mike, I'm about to go to b-"

"Look I don't care. You need to leave your dorm now." Mike interrupted Will.

"Wha-" Will was interrupted again but this time with a hand covering Wills mouth.

Will slowly turned his head back to see someone in a Halloween costume. Will then looked out his window to see Mike standing there, scared. Then Mike started running. Will felt a sharp pain in his shoulder so then he looked at his shoulder to see that the person holding him there just cut his shoulder.

Will started fighting, kicking the persons ankle hard enough for them to let go. Will stood up and started running. Luckily, he made it out of his dorm in time. Running down the hallway towards Mikes dorm. He spotted Mike running towards him so he ran up to Mike.

Mike brought Will into a huge hug and kissed Wills forehead. Will cried into Mikes shoulder before they broke the hug.

"Holy shit You're bleeding." Mike said as he looked at Wills shoulder. "I'm taking you to the hospital."

"But-"

"No buts Will." Mike interrupted Will, yet again, and put his arm around Wills shoulders, guiding him through the hallways.

A.N.: Will just loves being interrupted😭