Chapter Ten

"Yea I probably got a couple of screws up in my head loose, but no worse than what's going on in your parents bed room." Mike sang the lyrics to The Real Slim Shady by Eminem as he walked to his room. When he entered his room he turned the song off.

The second Mike entered his room, he looked out the window, hoping to see Will. Lucky for him, he saw Will eating what looked like Doritos while on his phone.

Will looked up from his phone and saw Mike. Mike waved and Will waved back. Mike smiled before closing his curtains so he could get changed. He changed into black sweat pants and a grey baggy sweater. He opened the curtains again and laid on his bed. He opened Hulu on his phone and decided to watch Family Guy. 

He got bored easily so he decided to call Stella and Willow.

He called the groupchat and waited for an answer. Willow never answered, but Stella did.

"What's up?" Stella said tiredly when she answered.

"I'm bored." Mike whined

Stella sighed. "That usually means somethings wrong so..." Stella paused for a moment. "what's wrong?" She asked.

"My father Uhm..."

"You don't have to say it if you're not comfortable." Stella always knew how to make Mike feel comfortable.

"No it's fine." Mike whispered. "My dad found out that I'm gay and he keeps texting me how he hates me. He also told my whole family who now hates my except for my sisters and mom." Mike explained.

"Well your father is a dumbass." Stella stated. "Don't worry, me and Willow can become your new parents."

Mike laughed a bit. "I wish but unfortunately, I don't want to replace my mom."

"Well I'm gonna go to sleep now. If you get upset again just text me and I'll text you as soon as I can." Stella said.

"Okay." Mike smiled. "Thanks. Bye."

"Bye." Stella hung up.

Mike stood up and looked out his window again to see Will in the same spot, only not eating Doritos anymore.

Will waved when he saw Mike, Mike waved back. Will pointed at his phone signalling to Mike to look at his phone.

When Mike looked at his phone, Will was calling him.

"Hey." Mike said when he answered.

"Hi." Will replied.

"Want to hang out?" Mike asked. "I don't have a class until one so I don't have to go to bed early."

"Sure, I don't have a class until twelve." Will shrugged. "Your dorm?" Will asked.

Mike nodded. "Sure." Mike agreed."I'll be there in five." Will said as he stood up from his table, leaving Mikes sight and hung up.

Not even five minutes later, Mike heard a knock on his door. He stood up off his couch and walked the short distance to his door.

"Hey!" Mike smiled when he opened the door. He moved out of the way so Will could get in.

"Hi!" Will smiled back as he walked in. Mike followed behind him, closing the door.

"I was just watching Friends." Mike said as he sat down on the couch. Will sat down next to me.

"This is my favourite episode!" Will exclaimed excitedly, with a smile.

"Mine too." Mike agreed. Mikes favourite scene came on.

"That must Me our Alcohol and Beers." Ross, Will, and Mike said in sync. Will and Mike laughed.

"That's my favourite line." Will said.

"Mine too!"

That's when Will phone rang. Will picked it up. "Shit, it's Els dad. He only calls when somethings wrong so I'm going to have to take this."

Will answered the phone. "Hello?"

"I'm afraid that I'm gonna need you down at the station." Sheriff Hopper sighed.