When Man Loses Himself To The Hidden Evil.

Note : I'm sorry I didn't update for 2 days, because of that, I'll try to get 3 chapters out despite wanting to sleep so badly :')

Note 2 : definitely "2 days"...

Note 3 : instead of getting 3 chapters out, I'm just gonna make this chapter like 3000 words since my chapters always have like 1k words so why not just combine them.

Note 4 : Fuck it, I'm making this chapter as long as possible, you guys deserve it since I'm an Idiotic moron who can't promise updates (;Д;)

Also, the art you see here was the depiction I have of branzy in this new world.. yeah, he hot somewhat ( -∀・)

... also this is AI art so if you look closely, you'll curse your own eyes. Just enjoy from afar (^_^)

_____________________________

"That's what happened?" Rimuru/slime.

"Mhm!" Milim.

"She should be rewarded for her hard work in keeping this city at peace." Clown.

"Mhm!" Milim.

Rimuru kept looking at phobio, then Milim, then at me, then at phobio, then at Milim and finally decided to speak.

"Didn't you promise not to cause violence without permission?" Rimuru.

"Wh- what!? Well, I... that's right! You're mistaken! He's not from this city, so he doesn't count! I'm safe!" Milim.

"Yeah, also he started the violence first, Milim was just acting in... uhh.. self.. self defence for that guy!" Clown says as he points to the Old Tall Buff Goblin on the ground.

"..*sigh*... I guess since you were protecting Rigurd, this can pass.." Rimuru.

Milim brightens up.

"But we'll have you skip Lunch." Rimuru.

Milim looks in disbelief.

"Skip Lunch!?" Clown shouts.

Suddenly Clown felt his new found father senses going off, he looked back and... Milim was crying.

"Look what you did! She's now going to be depressed for life!" Clown.

"Seriously Clown?" Rimuru.

"Ofcourse I am, look at my seriousness." Clown.

"...I'm guessing you mean your face, but it's covered with a mask." Rimuru.

".. right." Clown.

"Also, since you're trying to get her out of this, how about y-" Rimuru gets cut-off by a sudden sound.

They looked back and saw Milim kick the shit out of Phobio. She picked him up seemingly saying something, and readied her fist.

"Knock his ass!" Clown encouraged.

"Wait wait wait wa-" Rimuru.

.
.
.
.

Nom

Milim is eating lunch, well, snacks for lunch. Thanks to my persuasion and the almost death of Phobio, she was allowed to eat lunch.

My mission is accomplished, guess I'll die.

..anyways, right now, we're having a meeting with the vic- ..villain in this situation. Yeahhhh....

Apparently he was sent by someone. Blah blah blah. He is here to.. well I'll be honest now, I wasn't listening completely.

But that didn't matter. I never thought that looking out the window and seeing birds fly peacefully was so damn addicting. In fact, it was almost calming.